Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bonucci fight with Dani Alves at UCL Final
quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Mario Mandzukic: Max Allegri stopped Leo Bonucci punching Dani Alves during UCL brawl

It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala. “I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic.

“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again. They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.

“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow. thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession. He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none.

“At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat.

“Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out. “It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.”

The story may be truth, may be fake, but if both Alves & Bonucci left like they did, something had to happen there.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mario Mandzukic: Max Allegri stopped Leo Bonucci punching Dani Alves during UCL brawl

It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala. “I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic.

“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again. They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.

“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow. thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession. He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none.

“At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat.

“Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out. “It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.”

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Wow, it make everyone involved in this look like a bunch of jerk, Dani for implying he didn't even care if they lost, Bonucci for menacing Dani, Allegri for saying he would kick out both player (still had an half left to play) and Mario for saying it way better that both of them are out of the team. :( Anyway, its no suprise they couldn't focus on the game in the second half. :(

Anyway, thanks for the share quikzyyy, whole story is pretty interesting. :)

• History

Wow, it make everyone involved in this look like a bunch of jerk, Dani for implying he didn't even care if they lost, Bonucci for menacing Dani and Mario for saying it way better that both of these are out. :(

Wow, it make everyone involved in this look like a bunch of jerk, Dani for implying he didn't even care if they lost, Bonucci for menacing Dani, Allegri for saying he would kick out both player and Mario for saying it way better that both of them are out of the team. :(

Wow, it make everyone involved in this look like a bunch of jerk, Dani for implying he didn't even care if they lost, Bonucci for menacing Dani, Allegri for saying he would kick out both player (still had an half left to play) and Mario for saying it way better that both of them are out of the team. :( Anyway, its no suprise they couldn't focus on the game in the second half. :(

Anyway, thanks for hte share quikzyyy, whole story is pretty interesting. :)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

The only person who sounds in the right there is Allegri. Excellent management tbh

538 11432

@Sunflash He sound like the less worse at least. Wouldn't know how strict football club are about infighting, so I couldn't tell if he really needed to take such a stand at such a critical moment, but I agree he took care of the situation.

• History

@Sunflash He sound like the less worse at least, wouldn't know how strict football club are about infighting, so I couldn't tell if he really needed to take such a stand at such a critical moment, but I agree he took care of the situation.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Dani Alves was always an asshole. From Sevilla to Barcelona to Juventus, the man has never changed. Good decision on Allegri to kick them both out.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Gotta wonder though, wouldn't it have been easier simply to get rid of Dani Alves? I mean, the man had no history with the club, he was ready to leave as soon as Juve refused to make him sign a new contract and he didn't seem to care wether or not the team found success. Seem a waste to sacrifice them both. :(

_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

If this is true it explains Juves very poor second half. In my opinion it sounds like D Alves started it.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I seriously doubt this is true, Dani Alves putting loud music at the half time break of Champions League final? Sounds very unrealistic.

538 11432

@Golazo111 To be fair, this sound like something a brazilian player would do. I heard its a thing a lot of them do. Its true I didn't expect him to do that for the CL final but who know. :(

@Pelle Agreed.

@Dynast I just realize something, isn't there a chance your a bit biased against Alves? XD

• History

@Golazo111 To be fair, this sound like something a brazilian player would do. I heard its a thing a lot of them does.

@Golazo111 To be fair, this sound like something a brazilian player would do. I heard its a thing a lot of them do.

@Golazo111 To be fair, this sound like something a brazilian player would do. I heard its a thing a lot of them do. Its true I didn't expect him to do that for the CL final but know. :(

@Pelle Agreed.

@Golazo111 To be fair, this sound like something a brazilian player would do. I heard its a thing a lot of them do. Its true I didn't expect him to do that for the CL final but know. :(

@Pelle Agreed.

@Dynast I just realize something, isn't there a chance your a bit biased against Alves? :P

@Pelle Agreed.

@Dynast I just realize something, isn't there a chance your a bit biased against Alves? XD

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Mandzukic has said this is fake. Good on Juve for selling Dani Alves though. He may be a good player, but he behaves worse than a child.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo It sounds like a bad version of a joga bonito Nike commercial.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well they're both off to other places so problem solved I guess.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

That's bullshit, they lost because Juventus are a team that loves losing. They have a passion for losing, and their club was designed for losing.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amir Er, now that really is somewhat offensive mate, I would ask you to not talk like that if possible, you really sound a bit like a troll. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I said that about Arsenal after all. :(

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

i could well believe allegri would send them packing for this

once he didnt play chiellini because of his off pitch behaviour even though the match was very important and chiellini was a pivotal player

i think he also once fined himself for mistreating the players or something

538 11432

@nigelpayne Allegri sound like a no nonsense guy, I can respect that. Even though I believe my personality and his wouldn't be compatible. 😓

• History

@nigelpayne Allegri sound like a no nonsense guy, I can respect that. :)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It never happen guys this story is fake.

538 11432

@Golazo Indeed, I think nigel was just thinking that if it wouldn't have been fake, Allegri would have send them packing.

• History

@Golazo Indeed, I think nigel was just thinking that if it wouldn't have been, Allegri would have send them packing.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Fake News !

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

However, I do believe Alves is a major c*nt !