Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bosnians purest and oldest Europeans?
Amerr30 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I don't have a link to this but I read the story that a friend showed me, and I've been looking for it but haven't found it yet. I'll ask him when I get in touch him.

It seems that a research looking into where Bosnians come from based on genes and DNA has uncovered that unlike we've believed all this time that Greeks are the oldest and purest Europeans - it is actually Bosnians.

How about that?

/// I'll post a link when I find it.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Amerr30 Well, technically, as a North Americain, I guess I propably don't have much right to talk about such topic, but its a huge discovery if its true and I think its pretty great for Bosnian in general. Congrats to you Amerr my friend if its true by the way. Also, thanks for being active. :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Pretty sure that's not true.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

If you're defining by European, it obviously won't be the Greeks, since they have evidence of Eurasia within their DNA - they're literally spitting distance from Asia Minor.

By the way, I'm the last person who would ever get triggered by anything, but I'd be lying if the term "purest" in an open context when talking about genetics didn't rankle me somewhat. Partially because it's incorrect, in terms of European DNA there is a large (for DNA) amount of Neanderthal so it's easily distinctive from other areas of the world and ironically makes Europeans less Homo Sapiens. But the reason it really bugs me is that I really f*cking hate social Darwinism, the thought is interesting, but the end result is usually genocide which isn't enjoyable for any parties involved.

I had a colleague for a period of time who was really into Social Darwinism, so I learned about it just so I could tell him how much of an asshole he was. Seriously, f*ck those people.