Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BREAKING: Chelsea Confirm Thibaut Courtois Will Join Madrid
Hekasi 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

BREAKING: Chelsea Confirm Thibaut Courtois Will Join Madrid, Kovacic Joins Them In Return
Huge news...

We sold our legend Cech for this snake, and as a Chelsea fan I hope Messi scores 10 goals under his wide open legs. F**king giraffe looking snake.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast To be completely sincere, if he wanted to be close to his children, he shouldn't left his gf and it would have been easier for him. Its gonna be really hard to ask Chelsea fans to be happy with Courtois and how he left. He more or less forced a deal for persomal reason and had lackluster performance at key moment in its last season at the club. To make a comparison, Payet who was a West Ham hero was hated by their fanbase once he asked to leave for personal reason and had dropped in performance. Its actually pretty similar.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

The guy was always a rat and disloyal prick since the time when he played against us in semi final and gave performance of his life time. Then that rat slept with Debruynes girl. Then that prick consntantly talked crap about the club. Consntantly threw tantrums. I swear i would have loved to knock his big rat face down. I never despised Chelsea player as much as I despise this guy. He cried and pushed our legend out of the club and the bastard instead of repaying back with good transfer deal runs to Madrid like a prostitute. Actually, he is prostitue

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Lets maybe not go that far. Though I agree with much of the rest of what you said.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

@dynastian

Football is business and I will be always first one to admit, but even in business there are ethics and rules of conducting business so you can have long lasting reputation that will be always profitable in the long run. This c&nt was pulling tricks that don't fit into business ethics and man's ethics.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well if he really is that cancerous, he'll be kicked out of RM in no time... Perez has a hard-on for De Gea, and won't hesitate to kick out Courtois for De Gea any time of the week.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont know the story in and out, but on the surface, his movement is rather ugly...

He was pretty crappy in the last games of Chelsea.

But things always go both ways. He had internet and he could feel the fans words too... I think he also feel the not welcome anymore and not appreciated (his fault for a while), that's why it goes bad so quickly.

Sure he should have handled it much better. and like @Dynastian said, if he is that cancerous, Real is the worst place to be cuz he will be kicked out at no time.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan He'll be fine as long as he perform. I know most of Real Madrid player are class most of the time, but there are also those that were not at all at time but they were kept because they performed, even if Courtois act poorly off the field and cause controversy, I don't think Real will get rid of him if he does great on the pitch, which I think he should, especially considering he got every reason to work hard to make this move work.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Let just know that he will have Atletico fans on his back each time he will go out on Madrid streets, dont worry Blues rivalry there is heated enough to not make you be in his place at this specific context... Atletico fans do not tolerate Madrid moves at all just like at Barça. his Wanda Metropolitano games would be a one step in hell...

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Ohhh shiet. Indeed, the rivalry... We forgot about that too

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Lets not also forget Lopotegui will be whistled in all Spanish stadium for betraying national team too, Spain went from contenders to completely destroyed team. Watching Madrid games will be fun for this season :)

Courtois is screwed, i bet his house will be far in the suburb of Madrid very hidden to avoid angry ultras... i just wish him the best out of the field :D

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

lmao it's not just Chelsea fans but he got Atletico fans on his head too.. he should have been more professional about his moves and what he talks..

Atletico fans are worse lol they are planning to throw €1 IKEA toy rats at Courtois when him and Real Madrid visit the Metropolitano.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Hahahahahaha why I’m not surprised...

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

That would be a bit too far....

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@SarriBall Expected them to be pissed but its crazy how they already got plan to get back at him. :P

@tiki Didn't knew it was that bad for Lopotegui, gonna be interesting to see the atmosphere in Madrid game next season. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@SarriBall Expected them to be pissed but its crazy how they already got plan to boo him. :P

@tiki Didn't knew it was that bad for Lopotegui, gonna be interesting to see the atmosphere in Madrid game next season. :D

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

And he's trying to get Hazard to join him at Real. Leave us a-bloody-lone now you've dumped us, Courtuois!

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Give us Hazard, and you can take Courtois back! :D

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

@dynas nuuuuuuu haha. Hazard is happy at Chelsea and Sarri said that a new contract is possible. Also Hazard's situation is different to Courtois, Hazard's family are in London and he likes staying here. So I'm hopeful he will just decide to stay with us forever, seems like he might be our captain too this season. He hated the fact that we defended a lot under Mourinho and sometimes under Conte last season, he likes to enjoy himself on the pitch and play good football. hopefully these new signings will achieve that and change his mind. But I have to admit if we don't make it top 4 we might see him go.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

The situation with Abrahamovic might lure your best players away, but it seems stable now.

Yeah Hazard should stay in EPL 👍

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

There are no issues with Abramovich, he has always been the biggest Chelsea fc fan, he watches every match just like each one of us and he wants to always improve. which I love about him. He won't leave unless there is a really good chance he is going bankrupt. And honestly I wouldn't take any club's owner in the world over him, just for his passion for Football and Chelsea.

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited

That will be great if Real can dump him and humble him a bit.

Not sure why Atlético fans expected different Courtois? He betrayed his parent club, and they should have awaited that rat will act like a rat towards Atletico. It is a rats nature.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That will be great if Real can dump him and humble him a bit.

Not sure why Atlético fans expected different Courtois? He betrayed his parent club, and they should have awaited that rat will act like a rat. It is the law.