Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BREAKING! Ross Barkley signs for CHELSEA for £15 million!!!
DarioUtd 6 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Midfielder Ross Barkley has described his £15m move from Everton to Chelsea as "unbelievable" and "a fresh start". The England international, 24, has signed a five-and-a-half-year deal with last season's Premier League champions.

I think its quite a bargain tbh, as Barkley on his day can be very good indeed. But i dunno... :D

What are your thoughts on this?

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Its quite a bargain indeed. He could be there for quite a long time as well and become Fabregas replacement if all goes well for him and if he show progress under Conte. Will be rooting for him. :D

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Wow!!! Was not expecting that at this current stage in the season... Hope it turns out to be a good signing... would like to see how a midfeild three of Kante, Fabregas and Barkley would work out.. could turn out a great signing tbf... brilliant bargain..

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Very good signing, we needed a home grown player for real this time and he's also young, the price tag is much less than expected if we look at how Barkley has done in the previous season.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

GET IN!!!!!!

There is no doubting the talent he possesses. Hopefully, Conte can get the best out of him. His outside the box shooting from both his strong and weak foot are better than any player currently at the club, except maybe for Pedro. Can't wait to see him play.

He gets the 8 shirt which he deserves. Hope to see some Lampard like performances from him :)
enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

GET IN!!!!!!

There is no doubting the talent he possesses. Hopefully, Conte can get the best out of him. His outside the box shooting from both his strong and weak foot are better than any player currently at the club, except maybe for Pedro. Can't wait to see him play.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

except maybe for Pedro.

I would have said that if you wouldn't added it yourself. XD But seriously, can't wait to see him in action. I'm just worried number 8 will put extra pressure on his shoulder. Hopefully, he'll perform like the fan are hoping he will.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

15mil for a pretty decent English midfielder? Is this real life? Smart business from Chelsea. Everton probably regretting not selling him a couple years ago for 50mil.

Gotta say, I don't think you can find too many replacements for that price either.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@raimondo I know, considering recent market, its crazy! My question is, how long was the last contract he signed after finally not moving in summer. I don't remember if he had only singed a one year extension or not.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

After the move in the summer collapsed, he didn't sign a new contract and was never going to, so he was either leaving for free at the end of the season or for a little bit of money now. I guess Everton would rather take the 15m.

The funny thing is that Barkley turned down the move in the summer because he wasn't fully fit, which was definitely the right decision for him, but that move was for 35m so Everton missed out on an extra 20m.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 Damn, thats some fortunate coincidence for Chelsea! :D Maybe too fortunate. :U enter image description here

247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

It was actually BBC that claim is £15m not that the price is open, all the same i wish him well. Hope injury will allow him do what he knows how to do best .

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@247sportalert I think you meant to say "Hope injury won't stop him from doing what he know how to do best.". ;)