Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can Barcelona make a comeback against PSG ?
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Remontada

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

None at Barcelona ( players ) think it's impossible, i do knowing defensive mistakes starting from midlefield. But an early goal in a fierce 96.000 attendance stadium with MSN upfront.
All planets need to be aligned and it's quite impossible :
.6.0....0...1c

1. PSG in poor form
  2. Clean sheet
  3. Sharpness and effectiveness
  4. Scoring fast and at least 2-0 in first half.
  5. Enrique mental and tactical edge

The 5th condition is the most complicated. But as a Barca fan, Despite 1% chance I still think there is something to do. At least win the game and bring the fear till the end so we give a fight and leave the competition with heads high.

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

let's put it this way...if i didn't watch the game...and someone told me a day after that barca overturned a 4-0 deficit to continue in the CL.......it wouldn't catch me by surprise....so it's possible

tiki_taka 7 years ago

If only Umtiti scored his Header instead of hitting the post, 4-1 would have been a playable result...

DarioUtd 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 27 493

I very much doubt that Barca will be able to come back, but i do think its possible if Enrique gets his act together and the players perform better (especially Messi)! But yeah, if we look at it in reality, its gonna be near impossible for Barcelona to win PSG and go through to the next round!

Are we allowed to give a prediction?? :D If we are i'm gonna go with Barca 3-3 PSG... Could go either way tho.

No offence to Barca fans, but i would like PSG to beat Barcelona as it'd be a nice change... But like i said no disrespect or offence to Barcelona or their fans as they are a very good club!!

And, as always, keep smiling won't ya!! Lol! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I very much doubt that Barca will be able to come back, but i do think its possible if Enrique gets his act together and the players perform better (especially Messi)! But yeah, if we look at it in reality, its gonna be near impossible for Barcelona to win PSG and go through to the next round!

Are we allowed to give a prediction?? :D If we are i'm gonna go with Barca 3-3 PSG... Could go either way tho.

No offence to Barca fans, but i would like PSG to beat Barcelona as it'd be a nice change... But like i said no disrespect or offence to Barcelona or their fans as they are a very good club!!

As always, keep smiling won't ya!! :D

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I see no chance for eliminating them. Firstly, you need fast pace. When you need fast pace in a game like this, there is always a large possibility to concede. Is Puyol ready for the game? Nope. So if you concede, you'll need 6.
But I believe Barcelona will be able to win by two margins.If they can't, it will end as a draw. No chance of PSG winning the game.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Barcelona will win on the night, but whether they can overturn the deficit will hugely depend on Enrique's management skills. I just read somewhere that he was going to ditch the traditional 4-3-3 formation for the second leg and he was going to try it against Atletico Madrid on the weekend.

If Barcelona can sort out their midfield and MSN are on top form, scoring 4 is not an issue for them, but even if PSG get 1, the tie will be over.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Anything is possible. Just because something is unlikely doesn't mean it can't happen, we've seen stranger things before.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Anything is possible.

But with this defend, mid and coach, Barca turning back is like asking SanMarino to have a draw with England. It might be possible if England has a nightmare day though

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Only chance would be by making PSG pshycologically down. Making them get a red card between minutes 0-25. Just like what Fenerbahçe did to us. Option 5 (Enrique mental and tactical edge) will be needed to make it at this point.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Gonna be very hard for sure but they are one of the only who could pull it off. Sadly, I don't think it will happen. :(

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Possible if they get an early goal. Still very unlikely... I'd bet my money on PSG holding through.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

No.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

The 5th condition is the most complicated

This made me laugh :)

I dont think it will happen , i think draxler will score or assist and then its over....

best thing going for you is verratti's injury, he always plays well against barca

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Nothing is impossible for Barca!! you never know!!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

They can always give a red card to PSG player after offside like they did to Van Persie. Also easy dives for penalties is always an option.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

2014 vs ac milan was epic. i don't think its happening again though...

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Definitively believe PSG is going to score, meaning that Barca has to win 6-1 to go through. Given those terms, it's pretty close to impossible against a good PSG side. With that said, I believe Barca will secure a comfortable win and that we'll see plenty of goals in the game.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

With the current midfield Barcelona got, they'd need a miracle.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

If they play this guy again on the pitch I am with Barcelona.

enter image description here

On any other occasion I believe PSG will go through.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Joze does it still hurts ?

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

You seem triggered mademoiselle more than me.

Discussion Closed