Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can quality of your football shoes affect your performance and control of the ball ?
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I think yes . I can significantly see the difference . I think that is why some players prefer certain brands and have their shoes custom designed .

What do you think ?

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

if you're good, you're good.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Fair with that being said can Messi play just as good in pair of 10 pound shoes ?

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It does make a difference, bigger than what people usually think.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I definitely agree. It has made a difference for me. Personally, Nike shoes work best for me because of their sharp curves near the toes. It let's me swing the ball around with the outside of my boot easier than Adidas shoes do.

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I think it does make a difference but most of the football shoes feel the same nowadays.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

And i think it does make a difference but most of the football shoes feel the same nowadays.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Eh, I'm not much of a dribbler, and I find that the typical "cool" shoes designed for wingers and whatnot are way too frail to withstand any type of real tackle I put out. I need some tough shoes that can take a beating - my current ones are Adidas hailing back to the models of the 70's and 80's.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

It is absolutely does make a difference bro! My foot is kinda big so I can't wear Nike products like at all.. only with selectable Puma shoes and Adidas brands I can play football at ease.. Nike shoes are just too tight imo..

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@jimbet

Nike shoes are just too tight imo..

That's very true. It really depends which kind of foot you have whether Nike or Adidas is better for you :-p Think Umbro & Puma etc are fairly neutral in that perspective.