Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Carlo Ancelotti and the impact he makes.
JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I have always admired Carlo and what he brings to any team he goes. I have noticed in recent years he is just a guy who makes the good better and also he is much more cheerful as a manager. Remember Real Madrid with Carlo? the joy? the success?

This guy is clearly a genius. He takes every good thing the previous manager left adds a bit of his own sauce and there you go UCL finalist and world class football. Players find confidence again like Ribery.

I am out of words this guy is making my mind blow the recent years.

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I have always admired Carlo and what he brings to any team he goes. I have noticed in revent years he is just a guy who makes the good better and also he is much more cheerful as a manager. Remember Real Madrid with Carlo? the joy? the success?

This guy is clearly a genius. He takes every good thing the previous manager left adds a bit of his own sauce and there you go UCL finalist and world class football. Players find confidence again like Ribery.

I am out of words this guy is making my mind blow the recent years.

enter image description here

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

One of the greatest managers ever, no doubt. I'm blessed to have seen his tactics on a daily basis. Bayern are so incredibly lucky to have him. Only man to win the Champions League/European Cup 3 times as a manager (along with Bob Paisley of Liverpool?). His CV pretty much says all you need to know. The only weakness of his is his inability to win the league on a consistent basis. I guess being in the Bundesliga solves that problem now, lol.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

A true gentalman and a great coach, especially in cups. Only thing I could complain about him is his unwillingness to give youth players chances.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

When I started watching football, he was about to get sacked from Real Madrid, I remember watching part of the Real Madrid vs Juventus game. At that time, I didn't know much about manager and didn't even knew him. Feel a bit bad about this, seem like he really is a great manager. Its crazy how Real, ended up having Mou, Ancelotti and Benitez who all were succesful coach at Chelsea at one point, I never stoped to think about it until now. :S

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

When I started watching football, he was about to get sacked from Real Madrid, I remember watching part of the Real Madrid vs Juventus game. At that time, I didn't know much about manager and didn't even knew him. Feel a bit bad about this, seem like he really is a great manager. Its crazy how Real, ended up having Mou, Ancelotti and Benitez who all were succesful coach at Chelsea at one point, I never stop to think about it now. :S

whatthehell123 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 0 2

Benitez succesful at Chelsea :p ?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Oops, sorry about that, I agree he haven't really been succesful at Chelsea, forgot he didn't actually did anything really impressive with them. :S

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He won the Europa League, that's worth something. Also dragged them to 3rd, didn't he? Not a bad finish.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast Oh, ok, gonna be fair, I don't really know much about what Benitez did Chelsea, sorry for talking without knowing. XD

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Sacking Ancelotti was Abramovichs biggest mistake, not Mourinho

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

One of the best managers ever

True gentlemen!

What he has done to Pepe alone is remarkable enough <3

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Was kinda suspicious about him when Leipzig was first in Bundesliga and we had few series of bad results (including Rostov in UCL). But now he is turning things around. He is very direct coach, he never calculates or plays someone just for playtime.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Croatian

Also ends up being his downfall. He plays his starters far too often without thinking about playing time. The starters get tired towards the end (and injured), and his youth players don't get a chance. If I had to criticize him on one thing at Madrid, that would be it. Otherwise, he's literally the perfect manager.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

i understood every decision abramovich made when he sacked our managers but i never understood why ancelotti was sacked, one of the best managers if not the best and also a great human!

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Now I understand those young signings, he bought it for the next manager

Anyway those guys are stupid! Just like the LVG sacking. Money is the only answer I guess

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I kinda want him to go to AC Milan or Inter and bring them back to the spotlight now...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's sad.

@amir: "Just like the LVG sacking" it's not! LVG's time was dreadful in all categories. He did some nice work, yes. But it's really imcomparable

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Agreed about him going to Milan, considering the upgrade they did in the summer, it could be really awesome, only positive I can think of in this situation.

@Tuan_jinn Well, am for one is shocked, I'm not saying I didn't expect to come later on at the end of the season if he failed to win CL or if he failed to do as well as he should in Bundesliga and in German Cup but that... I would have never expected such a brutal sacking after a defeat agaist PSG. I mean, I understand Bayern got their pride but this feel a bit ridiculous. I can understand they expected more of him but I'm seriously afraid for the team, it gonna take one hell of a manager to take the team at this point and motivate them and organize to do a better job than Carlo. :( Hope they know what they are doing. Anyone know who could replace Carlo? I mean, there is Tuchel that is free but that would be really a shocking change. :U What you guys think?