Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Carlo Ancelotti replacement as Bayern manager
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

So, I started researching and here are all the candidate said to be possible replacement for Carlo as Bayern manager:

Thomas Tuchel (Top 2 candidate, is german, has experience at the top level and had good results against Bayern)

Julian Nagelsmann (Top 2 candidate, is german,considered a "wunderkid" but he is only 30)

Willy Sagnol (guy who will be in charge will waiting for a new manager, might suprise us and keep the job)

Jurgen Klopp (unlikely because of his rivality with Bayern and the fact he seem happy at Liverpool)

Ralph Hasenhuttl (took Leipzig to second position in the team first year in Bundesliga)

Lucien Favre (plenty of experience in Bundesliga and with young talent could be enough to convince Bayern)

Leonardo Jardim (unlikely as he is apreciated in Monaco and there is also the fact he has no german experience)

Manuel Pellegrini (unlikely imo)

Luis Enrique (he is free and could be seen as the logical replacement to continue the work Pep did at Bayern)

Joachim Low (would be ideal but he won't leave Germany national team now)

Max Allegri (unlikely as he still is doing great work with Juventus)

Pal Dardai (after what he did with Herta Berlin, Bayern might be tempted to give him a go)

Louis Van Gaal (mentioned but as a very unlikely target)

Jurgen Klinsmann (just like Van Gaal, seen his name but even then, the source didn't believe it)

Anyway, here a poll to know who you think will be the next Bayern Munich manager:

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

how about Laurent Blanc? :v I'm feeling Tuchel though, just because he's free atm. Naggelsmann is a valid option too, but he's asked to not be included in the speculation.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Joachim Low seems to fit them or Van Gaal

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think Favre would do a good job.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn For sure but it would be impressive if Bayern managed to make step down as Germany manager just before WC. :(

@Yvan21 Naggelsmann is good but he is younger that some player that still play at Bayern. :P Also, Laurent Blanc wasn't ever mentioned in any of the article I seen, seem like it won't happen. :(

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Tuchel wouldn't work with our board. In the end he was fired in Dortmund because he had problems with board and fans (Subotic on loan and benching Nuri Sahin weekly). I don't want Klinsmann, I don't want Pellegrini, nor van Gaal, or Enrique. Those are managers who won't work in Bayern... and we need young manager in the end.

Nagelsmann or Low are only two possible solutions, Sagnol can take it for this season but Nagelsmann needs to come next season, Low in case Nagelsmann decides to stay in German national team.

@Eden, I don't think Favre is big team coach.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Croatian From what I heard, Sagnol shouldn't be at the helm for more than 2 week or so. Low won't leave national team before the world cup propably neither so I guess Nagelsmann would be best option but lack of experience in all kind of competition (european ones in particular) and with star player could make his time at Bayern very difficult. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Croatian From what I heard, Sagnol shouldn't be at the helm for more than 2 week or so. Low won't leave national team before the world cup propably neither so I guess Nagelsmann would be best option but lack of experience in all kind of competition and with star player could make his time at Bayern very difficult. :(

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Emo, Tuchel is according to media reports in Germany first target. Probably because he's free agent atm. If he does accept to work with our board and if he knows that our board is always taking more looks at manager's job, I'm fine. He is proven manager with Bundesliga experience, plays attacking football and has great solutions. Just by first look, Alaba may be winger and Tolisso wingback in his system, also team as whole may switch to 3atb for Bundesliga apps. He is not quite manager for winning CL but if he gets time and trust he can do it too.

On part about Nagelsmann, he said that 70% of manager's job is man-management. With help from our board I think Nagelsmann would do just fine against our egos (Muller, Lewandowski, Robben, Ribery). His experience is admitedlly small but his ideas are not. He is made for Bayern imo.