Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Carlo Ancelotti Sacked by Bayern Munich
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

http://www.espnfc.com/bayern-munich/story/3215502/bayern-munich-part-company-with-coach-carlo-ancelotti-after-psg-defeat
Bayern Munich part company with coach Carlo Ancelotti after PSG defeat

I didn't follow Bayern Munich when Carlo was involved but this is sad news to me. I watched the first half of the game yesterday and I have to say that aside from the fact that Bayern was COMPLETELY unlucky, PSG capitalized on the counter and were the better finishers. Not to mention the fact that had Neuer been there the game could've looked a bit differently.

Thoughts? Also @Croatian I remember seeing your thread a few days back. Is this how you expected things to end?

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

On a side note, ì Robben makes a mess ò the dressing room I wouldnt be surprise... The Dutch has the egos and for that the Nethlands team is going no where in the last 4 years.

Even if some of the hypothesiswe have here is correct. Carlo wasnt at his best, a group of key players goof up and makes the job of a managers extremely hard, thats a down fall of the team. Muller is another rotten egg there too.

Ancelotti could have done better. True that, he was very unlucky with the injury, true that. Especially with the goalie.

Look, if De Gea hadbt been there, both LVG and especially Mourinho's head would have been on the line long before any success could be made.

Ancelotti's BM goalie situation happened at a super bad timing

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It looks like Jupp will be back.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Golazo Question mate, why don't you trust and accept the opinion of someone who support the team he is talking about? He certainly has more informatio than us on what going at Bayern, don't you think? Also, please stop calling Robben potato head, even if it clear you hate the guy, no doubt because of what he did against Mexico in WC 2014 (which I completely understand, would hate the guy with a passion myself if he had done the same against Canada, but I would still need to call him by his true name to respect fan who love him). Also, no need to act as if you are right, everyone is entitled to his opinion. It seem like taunting if you keep saying stuff like "truth hurt" or "Droping the mic" or "Summary = done" so please stopi it, or limit it from now.

@Croatian This is also true for you mate, if Golazo doesn't want to accept your point (which I find pretty fair btw), then you might be better giving up on changing his mind and making him understand how you see thing.

If your both okay with continuing this however, please do so in a civil and respectful manner (that mean no more taunting, please), but seriously, it doesn't seem like any of you will manage to convince the other, so I would just drop it if I were you and goes back to talk about other thing like how you see thing turning for Bayern or Ancelotti in the future instead of talking about the past.

@Tuan_jinn Thats actually Bayern fault for not having a decent replacement for Neuer, however, Ancelotti might have been better off taking a chance on the young goalkeeper who is supposed to be the next Neuer instead of Ulreich, even though both move are egally risky imo.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo Question mate, why don't you trust and accept the opinion of someone who support the team he is talking about? He certainly has more informatio than us on what going at Bayern, don't you think? Also, please stop calling Robben potato head, even if it clear you hate the guy, no doubt because of what he did against Mexico in WC 2014 (which I completely understand, would hate the guy with a passion myself if he had done the same against Canada, but I would still need to call him by his true name to respect fan who love him). Also, no need to act as if you are right, everyone is entitled to his opinion. It seem like taunting if you keep saying stuff like "truth hurt" or "Droping the mic" or "Summary = done" so please stopi it, or limit it from now.

@Croatian This is also true for you mate, if Golazo doesn't want to accept your point (which I find pretty fair btw), then you might be better giving up on changing his mind and making him understand how you see thing.

If your both okay with continuing this however, please do so in a civil and respectful manner (that mean no more taunting, please), but seriously, it doesn't seem like any of you will manage to convince the other, so I would just drop it if I were you and goes back to talk about other thing like how you see thing turning for Bayern or Ancelotti in the future instead of talking about the past.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Maybe because I don't base my trust and opinion from someone that is biased and has something personal involved with the issue, I suggest that you do the same.
I base my opinion on what the majority of people think about Ancelotti, thats more than what a fan of a club that just fired him based their opinion from.
I quoted Robben and Ancelotti and connected the dots that's my take from it but in all honesty there is no way that someone like Ancelotti doesn't know how to run trainings, it's border line childish to take the comments of Robben as a truth of fact, simply by using common sense you shouldn't do it, I can give you an excuse if you're really into Bayern like Croatian but other than that it's obviously just trashtalking in which I can trashtalk Robben back which I did, watch this comment from Croatian as an example now:

You are blaming Robben for Netherlands' success when he had single better career than any player from Chelsea/Arsenal/whatever club you support, I just can't keep with it.

So do you agree Emo that Robben can trashtalk anyone and that he is above any player from Chelsea? Because right now Chelsea has some World Cup winners in the squad and even the recent Confederation Cup, it's maybe only fair that Robben sits home and watches others play at the Euro and World Cup that way he can become a better couch potato coach it fits with his comments towards Ancelotti.

At least I try to throw out a different point of view, if not there is hardly any discussion going on the forum anyway, I won't replay here anymore but regardless of what anyone thinks here it's plain wrong to bash such a manager in that way and I don't care if you're the biggest Bayern fan if you can't be objective about it at least don't act suprised when someone points out your arrogance, Ancelotti knows his job he isn't too old or anything like that no matter how hard you wish that all Bayern's problems just went away it's simply not true they played another draw so that rhetoric isn't even close to reality.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo I say we wait and see what the future hold for Bayern, who know, maybe we'll see if the next manager will be guided better or if he will make the same mistake (everyone can make them btw, even a great manager). Who know, next manager results might tell us if Bayern were right or wrong. Whats done is done though. :(

Golefty 6 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Ribery wasnt injured from running , he stepped on the ball weird and he very injury prone, your using circular reasoning to prove your point , your opinion is welcomed but the mic dropping is a bit lame. however

I agree with you @golazo that players should stfu and stand by their coach not only for the sake of the dressing room, just in general
and i kind of hope their bad form continues so we can win the league this year, BVB!
unless they are arsene wenger :p

• History

Ribery wasnt injured from running , he stepped on the ball weird and he very injury prone, your using circular reasoning to prove your point , that should tell you its not a very strong one -

Ribery wasnt injured from running , he stepped on the ball weird and he very injury prone, your using circular reasoning to prove your point , that should tell you its not a very strong one -

I agree with you @golazo that players should stfu and stand by their coach not only for the sake of the dressing room, just in general

unless they are arsene wenger :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty Lol, I wouldn't mind seeing BVB win the league this year, would be a nice change from a neutral point of view. :D Beside, I just like BVB a bit more. Cheer!

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Robben denied that he said anything about Ancelotti few days ago. That's end to your false information. Aswell as that trainings Ancelotti did were not good enough. You think 22 year old Joshua Kimmich who is one of best RBs at such young age playing almost all matches would consider leaving just like that? I don't even wanna argue, you keep claiming Ribery was injured when new manager came and that means Ancelotti had good trainings or whatever? Ancelotti's trainings were light barely without any warmup. Willy Sagnol got it all-in for his first training in club. 35 year old Ribery with probably biggest injury career amongst players in 21st century had huge risk of getting injured right after that. He is injury prone whole career, just get over it.

I see Chelsea fan trying to prove something I know better about and have been following for years about MY club is more arrogant than me having opinion that simply Ancelotti couldn't handle Bayern.

@Emo, I am trying to keep it civil but way too much same stuff he is saying without much proof or evidence or whatever. I'm off this thread if we won't talk about Heynckes/Tuchel/Nagelsmann, because that was originally point of thread.

@Golefty, would maybe be positive thing for league, Dortmund would get some cash and maybe reinforce midfield and defence back to Klopp's early 2010s level. Also it would mean other teams had chance to win Bundesliga, not just Bayern.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Crotian Well then, back on topic, what you expect from Tuchel and Nagelsmann if they do come to manage Bayern? Imo, Nagelsmann coming could pose problem, would be hard for a thirty year old to manage the ego of some older star player than him. If it wouldn't be a problem however, he would be great no doubt. Does what I say make sense?

• History

@Crotian Well then, back on topic, what you expect from Tuchel and Nagelsmann if they do come to manage Bayern? Imo, Nagelsmann coming could pose problem, would be hard for a thirty year old to manage the ego of some older player than him. If it wouldn't be a problem however, he would be great no doubt. Does what I say make sense?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Anyway, Heynckes resume the problem I have with some manager quite well, he said that he left football and Bayern 4 year and half ago but that football kept on evolving. Of course a manager who stop managing for a few year or months or that get stuck in a older way of playing will have harder time against those who have a open mind and never take a break from managing. Thats how I feel anyway. Seriously wonder if he will accept but I hope not, would like to see some new blood at Bayern... though it would be a good chance for me to see him manage for the first time since I got into football. :D

Croatian 6 years ago

@Emo, well, Heynckes' would stay here for one season max. We surely don't wanna ruin his legacy and we surely wanna leave him in peaceful retirement. So, Uli wants Tuchel and Rummenigge wants Nagelsmann, atleast I think so.

Heynckes as interim would work for this season, his task would be keeping squad strong and together and making base for new coach in new season. Heynckes has great legacy and was in retirement for 4 years, we don't want to get it ruined for him. So we need to be careful when picking. Heynckes would have a goal of getting Bundesliga title. Which is imo realistic with this squad and Heynckes' managerial career. However, it is true football has evolved since his last season. But come on, he surely still watches Bayern/Moenchengladbach to know what is going on, and surely atleast a little bit of CL? I think he'd do just fine.

Tuchel might not be happy that we are considering Heynckes, he wants full trust. He had problems with board in Dortmund and also had some fights with Hummels, might not be perfect but we need him.

Also, Nagelsmann's abilities are underrated. He has average at most squad. All these players never had a season like 16/17 in their whole career. His man-management brings awesome results, I think if he just told Ribery and Robben to give 100%, work and not complain we would do wonders. He is great man-manager and knows how to deal with our players.

New coach will most likely be introduced by end of this international break. Guardiola was satisfied with 'new coach'. I think it might be Tuchel but that was before Heynckes rumours started.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Bayern confirm that Heynckes will be the new coach

Croatian 6 years ago

Almost exact time after I wrote that lmao, happy as every Bayern fan should be.

Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Quikzyyy: Bayern officially confirm winning the treble.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

And I’m going to go with the unpopular opinion, with Heynckes disappointing. He’ll probably do alright in UCL like Pep did but bundesliga will be harder. I wish him luck in his time.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Well, we will get to see for ourselve how Heynckes does at Bayern. Hopefully, the fact he know most of the key player will be enough for him to suceed and make up for lost time. One thing that make me happy is that I feel like they are no need to worry about Muller having enough game time. :D On the other hand, this could be more trouble for James. :(

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He came out of retirement to help Bayern, if he gets one trophy you can't be mad at him. Bayern played probably sexiest football under him.

Croatian 6 years ago

Shouldn't be problem for James because Heynckes is very good at rotating and he plans it carefully. James can be key-player a lot. Both him and Muller can start in some 3atb system which might seem interesting to Heynckes knowing he probably can't use same football as he did in 2012.

@amir, isn't that more of prediction than unpopular opinion? people mix that quite a lot. Even if Heynckes doesn't improve our squad no one will be mad at him, it will make players more hungry when next manager comes.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian 3-4-2-1 maybe? With Alaba and Kimmich as wingbacks most of time and with the Coman and Robben when he need to be more offensive? Imo, it would be quite an interesting to see, I would like it if it happened. :)

Croatian 6 years ago

Tolisso is another option since he has played there for Lyon, but I think that's more of Tuchel style than Heynckes. Alaba could be winger if Bernat continues his form before injury and Friedl steps up.