Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Carlos Tevez best paid player in the world
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

So, Carlos Tevez will join Shenhua Shangai and become the world most paid player above the like of Ronaldo and Messi. What are your thought on the matter?

Personaly, I'm alway suprised to see player who clearly would never be paid that high if they played for team like RM or Barcelona and still managed to get money close to that of those team biggest star. I know this is China but it is becoming ridiculous in my opinion.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Anyone with me to move to China for some 100k/week (it's nothing to them)?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

I'm with you. ;)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Apparently he earns 60 Pounds every minute.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian98 1 Pound a second then. Thats crazy, I wonder what he will do with all that money. World is so mad and unfair sometime, there is whole country wich are poorer than some of those footballer. Hopefully, he donate some of his wage to charity. :(

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Would quite like to know how his wage compares to the rest of the players in the team... you'd feel mighty sorry for them, like knowing your team mate earns that's much more than you!!!

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Don't want to comment on his wages because that is just outrageous, but I read on goal.com that Shanghai have not been that careless with their money and there's a clause in his contract that if he decides to leave before ending his contract then Boca Juniors have to return 60% of what they get back to Shanghai.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Well, he was born very poor and had a tough childhood. He succeeded in south america in 2 of the largest clubs, succeeded in various european clubs, then returned home to his childhood club, boca. He's 32 now...end of his career. It would have been idiotic not to take the money. He achieved what he needed to achieve. Also want to add that he's still one hell of a footballer...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, he was born very poor and had a tough childhood. He succeeded in south america in 2 of the largest clubs, succeeded in various european clubs, then returned home to his childhood club, boca. He's 32 now...end of his career. It would have been idiotic not to take the money. He achieved what he needed to achieve.

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

This is pathetic... footballers should not be earning this much :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Gonzi I agree, I'm not mad at him for jumping on such an oppurtinity, just mad that there such an offer for him. I mean, even if his wage was under that of Lionel Messi and CR7, he would still be very well paid. At the end of the day, I think its just weird that a player who is not as good as the two best player of the world (Tevez is still very good though) ended being paid more than them anyway. :(

porkey 7 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Real madrid and Barcelona arent the only clubs that can spend outrageous prices for players.....I dont see anything wrong with Tevez getting his pay day

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Porkey Of course not, its just, he is not on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo, thats why its a bit weird. But that beside the point, all of those player have outrageous wage in my opinion, luckily, they are generous enough to give some of their pay to charity, I feel a bit less jealous when I know they make organisation to help the world and stuff like that. ;P

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

And he's back to Boca on a free. What a debacle. Maybe China will learn the hard lesson the USA learned a decade ago about letting washed up Europeans into their leagues on retarded wages.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash Yep, that was kind of a fail. From what I heard at least. :(

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It was a massive flop. Once he stood still for like 5 minutes, and Oscar once started a huge fight.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Fail is an understatement for his time there. His costs were past 40mil between fee and wages yet he played 16 games. Only had a couple goals and assists. Spent his time "injured".

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@raimondo Easiest money he ever made. XD

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The most disgusting money ever made in football (as for players too)