Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champion League quarter-final: Juventus vs Real
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So later today, Real Madrid will be playing against Juventus, the last team that managed to eliminate them from the CL. The first game will be in Italy and it could be a good chance for Juve to get a decent results out of the first leg. Still, its difficult to know who are going to have the advantage, considering Real Madrid are still the team with some of the best result this season when it come to CL. Who is going to win and who is going to lose? Make your prediction and share your opinion on the matter!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So later today, Real Madrid will be playing against Juventus, the last team that managed to eliminate them from the CL. The first game will be in Italy and it could be a good chance for the Juve to get a decent results out of the first leg. Still, its difficult to know who are going to have the advantage, considering Real Madrid are still the team with some of the best result this season when it come to CL. Who is going to win and who is going to lose? Make your prediction and share your opinion on the matter!

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Tight... I don't expect much goals but I expect good match. Real is my favorite here.

538 11432

Right, even though I hope Juventus repeat what they did against them in 2015, not hating on Real, but I really would like to see someone else than them make it to the final, because like someone said before me, Real don't play final, they win them.

• History

Right, even thought I hope Juventus repeat what they did against them in 2015, not hating on Real, but I really would like to see someone else than them make it to the final, because like someone said before me, Real don't play final, they win them.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Goal in the first few minute by Real Madrid and by CR7, not looking good for Juve by a long shot. :(

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

douglas costa so much pace but not utilized properly. marcelo / carvajal is chasing no one

538 11432

Well damn, it isn't because Juventus aren't trying but seriously, they are not clinical enough. Madrid on the other got two really good shot and one was in the back of the net and the other hit crossbar. Terrific precision from Real Madrid. :U

@thebaldgenius Indeed.

• History

Well damn, it isn't because Juventus aren't trying but seriously, they are not clinical enough. Madrid on the other got two really good shot and one was in the back of the net and the other hit crossbar. Terrific precision from Real Madrid. :U

538 11432

That was propably one of the most beautifull goal since I began watching football. Bravo Ronaldo, what a man! :O Also, Dybala got send off straight after the goal. Not looking good at all for Juventus.

Edit: 3-0 now.

• History

That was propably one of the most beautifull goal since I began watching football. Bravo Ronaldo, what a man! :O Also, Dybala got send off as the game started nearly. Not looking good at all for Juventus.

That was propably one of the most beautifull goal since I began watching football. Bravo Ronaldo, what a man! :O Also, Dybala got send off as the game started nearly. Not looking good at all for Juventus.

Edit: 3-0 now.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I mean, they literally doing better than Bayern against Sevilla but against Juventus, thats just show how crazy Real are in CL.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Well damn, 3-0 final score, Juventus is kind of lucky it wasn't more to be honest cause after Dybala second yellow, it was a one way game. Still think the most memorable thing today was CR7 second goal, wouldn't suprised if it get nominated for goal of the year.

10 1583

too dominating. pipita is even more useless when no one supports him. at least dybala is doing something.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@thebaldgenius Well, at least Higuain was still on the pitch at the end of the game but hey, Dybala did try a lot. Can't say that worked too well for Juve though. :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

CR7 evolution under Zidane in a nutshell: enter image description here

Aubameyang 6 years ago
Arsenal, Gabon 3 512

Juve are not entirely out. Ramos suspended for second leg and nacho Fernandez is out for 4 weeks- 1 month. So they have to play Vallejo at the back.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Aubameyang Fair enough but I still expect it would take something special from Juve to come back from this. We'll see but I'm not optimistic.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

No Dybala though and he was their main threat in this tie

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Juve are out, Ramos or not, Ronaldo is benefiting from the amazing team work but his display in the final third forced the respect. Hate to say that lol.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Yeah, not the biggest fan of Ronaldo myself (I do respect him a lot but I don't alway find his profile the most interesting) but after that performance, even I have to agree he was quite splendid. Left me in awe and was nearly clapping in front of my pc after his second goal. CR7 love to make people who doubt him feel stupid don't he? XD Still, I have a to say, Ronaldo is no doubt the best striker and goalscorer in the world atm. Incredible time to be able to witness player like not matter what you think of them. :)

10 1583

It's hard for juve to come back. anyway, I don't think ronaldo, isco, modric would play in the 2nd leg aside from ramos suspension. why would you risk more yellow card and suspended for semifinal, when the score is secure enough? expect kovacic, asensio, vazquez, theo, nacho and all the youngsters but even then it is hard to see how juve can surpass the 3 away goal deficit.

Aubameyang 6 years ago
Arsenal, Gabon 3 512

Didn't you read where I said Fernandez is out 4 weeks?

10 1583

vallejo or nacho doesn't really make a difference. my point is even with bench team, real madrid is still capable of a scoring goal and if that happens juventus had to score 4 which is really difficult. the only team that knows how to dominate bernabeu is barca with messi, no any other team had won 3-0 or more at bernabeu for the past 10 years.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

True that :) Bernabeu is King Messi’s training garden :p