Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League 2012 1/4
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

What do you think about the Full Draw Results? What 1/2 semifinal and final would you like to see?

I would like to see a Barcelona -  Chelsea 1/2 and a Fc Barcelona -Bayern Munich final but first we need to beat AC Milan... one of hardest rivals of quarter-finals but we will 
dispute  it like a final. GoodLuck to all the teams (even Real Madrid)! I hope that will win the best!

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

EL Clasico for the final or Chelsea vs Real Madrid also would be nice to see

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'd love  to see A real-Barca and a Chelsea-Marseille. And the final RM vs Chelsea.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

expertfootball11

Dude look at the Full Draw Results...Real Madrid can't play against Barcelona in the semifinal.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

It looks like it's going to be Bayern vs Real Madrid in the semi-finals for me! :]

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Apoel vs real Madrid? Really? I wanted bayern Madrid. I think Madrid bayern Chelsea and barca are moving on 

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

I think Chelsea vs Mourinho XI at Allianz Arena at Munich on 19th may 2012

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Real vs Chelsea

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Why does Real Madrid always get easy opponents in the UCL. Okay, apart from Barca in the semis last season Real Madrid have been getting pretty easy opponents. Not in saying it's a conspiracy or anything but they're really freaking lucky.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Lucky for you? Apoel are so surprising , who knows? Maybe we will lose.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

my prediction is going to be barca vs bayern in the finals, if bayern continues with there marvelous form. But i would of course like to see an el classico final.  I would've probably  said AC milan in the finals with barca but this quarterfinal is going to be tough. 

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Great match ups!!Ha ha ha. 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Heisingburg , if real plays against munich we will defenitly win... munich is nothing compared against El Galacticos ;)

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ CR7Skillz
Munich's better than you think, retard. Their offense is very well coordinated by their mids and strikers, and as far as I'm concerned, Real's problem in defense is when they let their guard down against counterattacks. So, Bayern should be a very competitive opponent against Real.