Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League big Error
Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

Platini is removing 4th ChampionsLeague spot from Italia Serie A best League in world and most competitive and he leave 4 slot in Spain who consist of 2 club Real and Barca,Spain should have 2 slots,The Serie A slot is given to Bundesliga who will have 4 slots now starting next season,is not fair because in Laliga is boring slow football from other team not Barca or Real and they are useless in groupstage no other team go through other than Reaal or Barca as usual Valencia Uropaleague Vilareall God know,England league deserve 4 slot because England club make final many time and is competitive like Serie A,Italian club beat Englisch mILAN ,Napoli, is how strong Italian football is,and Valencia,Uropa,all time only 2 spanish club make last 16 no price for guessing who they are,IS problem for me and Nerazzurri because 3rd slot is big problem for us we are 7th,psssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh.

Comments
Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

Atleast they gave it to a developing league,German futebol is good shown by national side,every 1 except underperforming Oezil,Khedira and Mertesacker are in Bundesliga all of them are under performing 4 club but 4 country they are good I think they should remove 1 slot from EPL,because Englisch futebol is poor clearly shown by national team they need,foreigners to light up league.There us atleast 6-10 Foreign stars in all 20 Epl teams.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@Difensore -

Your totally wrong. Spain have very good teams the problem is that Barcelona and R.Madrid are the 2 best team right now and they can't compete with them. Look at Europa League there are 3 teams from spain in 1/8 and 2 teams in the Champions, it means that all 5 teams which can play in Europe are still playing and didn't get kicked in the first matches. Maybe Seria A is more competitive as a league but if there were playing R.Madrid and Barcelona they would be the 2 best teams above all the teams with a big diference of points. 

Platini will do a wrong decision if he removes the 4th Champions League spot from the Seria A but I think that thing will make Seria A even competitive.

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Difensore, you are totally RIGHT. Serie A is one of the most competitive leagues. Teams such as Udinese, Roma, Lazio, and Napoli are now competing for the title. Mid-table teams and teams in the relegation zone play their hardest as well. La Liga is a two-team league! It's pathetic! The only good game to watch is El Clasico and that's not even that interesting anymore because of all the diving and crying that goes on. The Champions League slots are not about the national teams, it's completely about the performance of the teams in the respective leagues. The Bundesliga should keep their 4 slots, while Serie A gets their 4th slot back. The league that should get a slot taken away is La Liga.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You're wrong. The Italian Serie A and the Bundesliga are equally competitive but no slots should be taken away from Spain. Real and Barca are the best teams in the world and they have no problem harassing any team except for each other. Right now, there are 5 La Liga teams in Europe and they are all basically qualified for the next round (Atletico, Bilbao, and Valencia already qualified whereas Real and Barca are unstoppable at home). La Liga may be a two legged horse race, but all the top teams in La Liga are great   teams who have a lot of talent on their side.

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Then maybe TV revenue should be split a bit more equally so that other teams can buy quality players and actually contend for the title.

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

good point Rossonerikid,and Dynastian AC Milan is Strongest club in world I know is coming from Inter fan ,you would also have to admit Barca is strong when they win club worldcup and when they beat you,3-1.Milan draw with Barca at NouCamp and teach the Englisch how to play football,honestly speaking if they meey Madrid they beat them because look at Madrid defense,which cant keep cleanshit in LALIGA of all leagues,no one can control,Ibracadabra,Noecorino,Boeteng,Robinho,Pato e.t.c FORZA DEL MILANO.Even Juventus is very Strong we shall see their strength in Championsleague next season

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Diffensore
Really? Milan is the best in the world? Did they win the Champions league last year? No. And they won against an Arsenal side which is facing it's worst season in years. And as far as I'm concerned Madrid also drew Barcelona at the Camp Nou, 2-2 as well. And speaking about teaching the English how to play football, I think Barca did that last year when they beat United 3-1 in the final.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ The best team in the world is the team that won the Club World Cup. And I think the team's name was Barde.... Barca.... BARCELONA! You dumbass, Milan aren't even winning the Serie A and you call them the best in the world. Undoubtedly they are an amazing team, no credit taken away from them, but they are not at the level at which Barca and Madrid are.

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

I love suprise all I can say,Juve are definatily are,only Club unbeaten in Europe it count for alot aand unbeaten in SERIE A OF ALL LEAGUES,TOUGH BUT IF REAL OR BARCA GO UNBEATEN IN LALIGA IS NO BIG DEAL FOR ME BECAUSE THAT LEAGUE IS MADE OF DIVISION 2 CLUBS LEGA ADANTE CLUBS AND THE BARCA AND REAL SERIOUSLY SPEAKING REAL AND BARCA WIN EVERY GMEWEEK DAY WITHOUT USING ANY EFFORT,I KNOW EVEN YOU KNOW IF REAL PLAY GRANADA OR OTHER CLUB IN LALIGA APART FROM BARCA 3 POINTS ARE ALREADY IN BAG,YOU KNOW IT,or if club is in relegation there is no survival battle or suprise like other top competitive league in Europe it stay same.

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

I dont solito fare questo, ma gli italiani analfabeti mi fanno incazzare .... imparare l'inglese si fucktard