Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ChampionsLeague next week
Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

With Championsleague back next week which clubs are going to get important away goal,which one wrap the tie in 1st leg,and which one nervy 2cond leg,maybe penalties.

Comments
Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

2 Italian job is going to be hard,Chelsea play high line in defence and Napoli seem to play well when they face big club,Lavezzi pace will be problem for Chelsea defence,As for Arsenal i dont see defender in Arsenal who can stop IBRA who is in good form,but Arsenal can open up MILANS defence as its slow,(Walcot,Oxlade,Robin,e.t.c) are very fast.as for other games Suprises.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Let's not jump to conclusions I think our Vermaelen is pretty adept at defending provided he won't play on the side. And wasn't Ibra sent off recently? That won't count against Milan's match with Arsenal won't it? 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Milan vs. Arsenal: Honestly, AC Milan is a better side than us right now but I wouldn't count us out b/c when we're up for a fight we can beat anyone. Just ask Barca.
Napoli vs Chelsea: this one's a throw-up. If you asked me back in November I would've def gone for Napoli but they've only one 1 of their last 5 matches. Both clubs aren't in the best of form so your guess is as good as mine.
Barca vs. Leverkusen: EASY.... Barca
RM vs. CSKA: EASY... RM
Bayern vs. Basel:  Everyone likes an underdog but I think Basel's fairytale end's here.  Bayern's outfit is just too strong.
Inter vs. Marseille: This one will be close but I think Marseille will take it. I like their energy and fluidity and let's face it, Inter is reeling atm.
Zenit vs. Benfica: I don't follow enough of either team to make an educated guess

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

@Footaholc : Oh, please.. You're making me sick.

When you point out that barca and Real will make an easy settlement, you're taking soo wrong!

Why are you expecting only the spanish teams to win easily? Is it because they destroy the other teams in their league? Well, you know what? The spanish league is disguisting; it's ONLY two teams! The other teams can't comepete against them. It's not because barca and Real are soo good, it's because the level on the other teams are incredibly low. You're being subjective and unfair.

And one more thing: Can't you even make a mainly assessment on the last match? You don't follow Benfica and Zenit? Seriously? Well, for you to be an Arsenal fan, I really don't see you watching the other matches.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow will be very easy... i hope real wins 4-0 at home and 1-2 or 1-3 away...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Headline: Take it easy buddy... I didn't intend to "make you sick"... that's just my point of view. Let me clarify that when I wrote "easy" I didn't mean that the matches will be easy but that it was a pretty easy choice to predict who will go through. Why you ask?  Well, it is simply because I believe that RM and Barca are currently the 2 best teams in the world. They have the deepest and most talented squads and coaches in Europe and the stats to prove it. You may think that the other spanish clubs make them look better than they are but I would argue the opposite - that in fact, RM & Barca are so far and away better than everyone else that they make all the other clubs look semi-pro.  I actually think they have some good squads in La Liga that would compete well in other leagues but that have the misfortune of playing in a farcically lop-sided league.

As far as Zenit & Benfica I just told the truth. I wouldn't want to make an uninformed guess.  I try to watch as many matches as I can but I can't follow them all.  Anyway, if you think differently we can commence our discussion when the first round of results come through...

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Haha, @Footaholic - barca and Real the two best teams in the world..? Seriously? Where are you from? Do you have enormous spain-glasses or something? Well, take them of.

To be honost, I can agree with you that at the moment Real is probably the best team in the world with Mourinho as a trainer and the following players:

Probably the world's best defensive line: Coentrão, Pepe, Carvalho, Ramos.
Four incredible midfielders: Khedira, Özil, Di Maria, Kaká.
And three amazing attackers: Benzema, Higuain and of course Cristiano Ronaldo.

(I know it's going to be twelve players.)

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

Footaholic,Inter is bouncing back from 17 to 5th is noy easy in Serie A de Calcio,but also Marseille suprise in groupstage,but for me we not loose in Stadio Meazza,for sure,and for me RealMadrid look good for way they dominate Laliga,Barca proove they are not only dominate in Laliga but also other big team in big league league,i think Real defence is not as strong as they concede every weak in Laliga cheap league,I think if we face them we beat them like Barca in 2010,even though Mourinho knows tacticolo of Inter,FORZA DEL INTER.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Inter will own Marseille 3-0