Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea - Manchester United (FA cup 2017) pre and post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hi guys,

Let's forget about all the crazy stuffs happened in the past week and enjoy the coming awesome match on Monday, shall we?

Mourinho will comeback to Stamford Bridge for the first time since he was sacked, will be emotional, and I hope he can prove Chelsea's wrong...

But, all odds seems against us now. MU's official has confirmed that beside Zlatan, we will not have Rooney, Martial (injuries) and Rashford (illness). The bus arrived at London was WITHOUT any striker.

Looks like Manchester United will play striker-less... :( :(. While Chelsea can field their strongest squad. They are already so strong.

Will be one hell of a match and I can't wait to see how Mou's tactic will turn out. We might use 5 defenders... and hopefully we can play striker-less like Bayern or Barca once did.

My prediction: Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys,

Let's forget about all the crazy stuffs happened in the past week and enjoy the coming awesome match on Monday, shall we?

Mourinho will comeback to Stamford Bridge for the first time since he was sacked, will be emotional, and I hope he can prove Chelsea's wrong...

But, all odds seems against us now. MU's official has confirmed that beside Zlatan, we will not have Rooney, Martial (injuries) and Rashford (illness). The bus arrived at London was WITHOUT any striker.

Looks like Manchester United will play striker-less... :( :(. While Chelsea can field their strongest squad. They are already so strong.

Will be one hell of a match and I can't wait to see how Mou's tactic will turn out. We might use 5 defenders... and hopefully we can play striker-less like Bayern or Barca's once did.

My prediction: Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United.

Comments
danteskyhigh 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

Lingard and Young played false nine for United Reserve and Villa, respectively, before. I expect to see them at the vanguard of tomorrow's system. However I wouldn't be surprised if crazy Mou uses Fellaini there.

My XI prediction (3-2-3-1-1): De Gea - Bailey, Smalling, Rojo - Valencia, Darmian - Herrera, Carrick, Pogba - Mikki - Lingard

Score: 0-0, hoping for the best. Prospective of Herrera getting a red card seems bright...

edit: typo

• History

Lingard and Young played false nine for United Reserve and Villa, respectively, before. I expect to see them at the vanguard of tomorrow's system. However I wouldn't be surprised if crazy Mou use Fellaini there.

My XI prediction (3-2-3-1-1): De Gea - Bailey, Smalling, Rojo - Valencia, Darmian - Herrera, Carrick, Pogba - Mikki - Lingard

Score: 0-0, hoping for the best. Prospective of Herrera getting a red card seems bright...

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

My prediction Chelsea 3 : 0 Manchester United

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

There's nothing that gives me more confidence than going to Stamford Bridge with Ashley Young as our starting striker.

You know, the guy who plays rightback. Sometimes.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I will be thoroughly impressed with Mourinho if they can beat Chelsea without Zlatan.

Chelsea 3-1 United is my prediction.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

It's not the first time for mourinho back at the bridge, the first time he got destroyed 4-0.

This game will be alot closer but i think we will win.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Manchester United 0:1 Chelsea .

This will be pretty boring game ..

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

2:0 Chelsea

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Fairly easy for Chelsea imo... United haven't got half a chance with no striker! But all the best United!! :D

My prediction: Chelsea 3-0 Man Utd

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Uhmn, looks tough for MU. Hopefully we can pull off some Catenaccio displays :D. Could be a boring game...

It's good to be under-dog sometimes.

@chelsea8: thanks!

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Chelsea will win, but closely. Probably 2 1

DarioUtd

Have faith dude, if Mou puts Marouane up front, he might actually win headers against Luiz, which is quite a mission!

• History

Chelsea will win, but closely. Probably 2 1 AET

DarioUtd

Have faith dude, if Mou puts Marouane up front, he might actually win headers against Luiz, which is quite a mission!

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@Amir - Lol! Yeah, quite true, will be interesting... hehe :)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

How on earth was that a 2nd yellow???? Tooooo harsh....

Why is Mou out of his mind subbed Mkhi out for Fellani???

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@danteskyhigh Senpai master teach me.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I liked how Mourinho thought he was the man with authority from the sidelines, Conte screamed at his face no wonder last time Mourinho complained that Conte was celebrating too much, his ego is getting serious damage.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Costa should stop this embrassing dives...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

The red totally changed the game.

Against this Chelsea and we didnt have Zlatan, we needed 150%, let alone having 1 player sent off.

Costa indeed was emberrasing. I really dont understand Mou's substitution, :( subbed Mkhi and kept Young for so long... :( we probably decided to give up on FA

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

Either giving up on the FA title, which won't mean much in next season's european ticket; or just total tactical cowardice.

@Joze: I assume you talk about the red card. Probability, mate. Herrera is among the biggest card hoarders at united. Last season he was second worst disciplined player only after Smalling. So far in the current one he has no equal. That being said, he often gets more stuck-in in big games, more so under Mou's system. As SunFlash pointed out, it was not a difficult bet.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That was a really cheap and harsh red card. Come on, Ramos makes five of those tackles every game and often finishes the game without a single card. You can't send a man off because of such a soft foul. Hazard did not even protest after the foul... tells you a lot about the decision.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ramos plays for Real Madrid and does those fouls against small clubs . Let him do the same against Barcelona , will see how long he will last .

I do think he didn't deserve to be sent out though . Referee should have been less trigger happy to pull red card . It was a bit unfair .

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

anyone saw that stamp by rojo on hazard? lol what a dirty player
how many fouls did united have oh my god. ref warned smalling that he will start giving out cards yet they kept fouling