Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea - Manchester United (FA cup 2017) pre and post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hi guys,

Let's forget about all the crazy stuffs happened in the past week and enjoy the coming awesome match on Monday, shall we?

Mourinho will comeback to Stamford Bridge for the first time since he was sacked, will be emotional, and I hope he can prove Chelsea's wrong...

But, all odds seems against us now. MU's official has confirmed that beside Zlatan, we will not have Rooney, Martial (injuries) and Rashford (illness). The bus arrived at London was WITHOUT any striker.

Looks like Manchester United will play striker-less... :( :(. While Chelsea can field their strongest squad. They are already so strong.

Will be one hell of a match and I can't wait to see how Mou's tactic will turn out. We might use 5 defenders... and hopefully we can play striker-less like Bayern or Barca once did.

My prediction: Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys,

Let's forget about all the crazy stuffs happened in the past week and enjoy the coming awesome match on Monday, shall we?

Mourinho will comeback to Stamford Bridge for the first time since he was sacked, will be emotional, and I hope he can prove Chelsea's wrong...

But, all odds seems against us now. MU's official has confirmed that beside Zlatan, we will not have Rooney, Martial (injuries) and Rashford (illness). The bus arrived at London was WITHOUT any striker.

Looks like Manchester United will play striker-less... :( :(. While Chelsea can field their strongest squad. They are already so strong.

Will be one hell of a match and I can't wait to see how Mou's tactic will turn out. We might use 5 defenders... and hopefully we can play striker-less like Bayern or Barca's once did.

My prediction: Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United.

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

anyone saw that stamp by rojo on hazard? lol what a dirty player
how many fouls did united have oh my god. ref warned smalling that he will start giving out cards yet they kept fouling

lol don't act so surprised. From what I saw of the game it was classic defensive Mourinho, Chelsea of all people should know that.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

^surprised of what? read my comment again, it was more of a reply to everyone saying it wasn't a second yellow

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Well apart from that red card, I thought, tactically speaking, our team played very well. We were able to expose Chelsea's tactics a couple of times - the counter attacking from Rashford is a huge clue for their next opponent, Spurs.

Apart from that, the same holes were exposed as was every other game - too many missed opportunities. If this keeps going, it's either going to, or maybe is already has costs us the chance to grab that 4th spot.

We really should put our attention to winning the Europa League if we want to think we have the slightest of chances in making a CL spot for next season. Well played, Blues.

• History

Well apart from that red card, I thought, tactically speaking, our team played very well. We were able to expose Chelsea's tactics a couple of times - the counter attacking from Rashford is a huge clue for their next opponent, Spurs.

Apart from that, the same holes were exposed as was every other game - too many missed opportunities. If this keeps going, it's either going to, or maybe is already has costs us the chance to grab that 4th spot.

We really need to put our intention onto winning the Europa if we want to think we have the slightest of chances in making a CL spot for next season. Well played, Blues.

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Costa was shameful in this game. He's not done something like this the whole season and now, in one game, his behaviour was far too theatrical on multiple occasions. Performance-wise he's also regressed a bit in the last couple of weeks, gives away too many balls.

Apart from that, the red card killed the game. Until then, it was a fairly even game with slight advantages for Chelsea. That was not a foul worthy of a second yellow card in my opinion, but I can see why it was given and United definitely had it coming. Their whole game plan was to kick Chelsea's players, especially Hazard. The Special Hypocrite spent years calling for protection by the refs for Hazard and now he's encouraged his team to assault him. Interesting.

• History

Costa was shameful in this game. He's not done something like this the whole season and now, in one game, he's behaviour was far too theatrical. Performance-wise he's also regressed a bit in the last couple of weeks, gives away too many balls.

Apart from that, the red card killed the game. Until then, it was a fairly even game with slight advantages for Chelsea. That was never ever a foul worthy of a second yellow card, but I guess United had it coming. Their whole game plan was to kick Chelsea's players, especially Hazard. The Special Hypocrite spent years calling for protection by the refs for Hazard and now he's encouraged his team to assault him. Interesting.

Costa was shameful in this game. He's not done something like this the whole season and now, in one game, he's behaviour was far too theatrical on multiple occasions. Performance-wise he's also regressed a bit in the last couple of weeks, gives away too many balls.

Apart from that, the red card killed the game. Until then, it was a fairly even game with slight advantages for Chelsea. That was never ever a foul worthy of a second yellow card, but I guess United had it coming. Their whole game plan was to kick Chelsea's players, especially Hazard. The Special Hypocrite spent years calling for protection by the refs for Hazard and now he's encouraged his team to assault him. Interesting.

Costa was shameful in this game. He's not done something like this the whole season and now, in one game, he's behaviour was far too theatrical on multiple occasions. Performance-wise he's also regressed a bit in the last couple of weeks, gives away too many balls.

Apart from that, the red card killed the game. Until then, it was a fairly even game with slight advantages for Chelsea. That was not a foul worthy of a second yellow card in my opinion, but I can see why it was given and United definitely had it coming. Their whole game plan was to kick Chelsea's players, especially Hazard. The Special Hypocrite spent years calling for protection by the refs for Hazard and now he's encouraged his team to assault him. Interesting.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

@Dante: absolutely right, the probability he gets some silly card is high.

@Marcus: no mate, in El Clasico' they often foul each other like crazy, those kind of fouls would never result in a 2nd yellow. Unless it's too rough, deliberate, dirty or consistently throughout the game. In big matches, sending off a player would result in a massive fuzz.

@iHeartFootball: we were in control before the red, Chelsea was slowly getting their game back, momentarily. So with full 11 and Mkhi on the field it could go either way. We have always been wasteful, I hate that. But after the red, our identity was lost, we didn't have much to waste except Rashford's one... which was ashamed.

@Juan: exactly

The ref killed the bloody game. Im still upset. But on a side note, it seems that Herrera was unlucky because before that there were a serie of fouls from our players on Hazard.... :( :( ok, that might explained it.

Btw, Mou has this thing in big games... is he loosing his touch??

• History

@Marcus: no mate, in El Clasico' they often foul each other like crazy, those kind of fouls would never result in a 2nd yellow. Unless it's too rough, deliberate, dirty or consistently throughout the game. In big matches, sending off a player would result in a massive fuzz.

@iHeartFootball: we were in control before the red, Chelsea was slowly getting their game back, momentarily. So with full 11 and Mkhi on the field it could go either way. We have always been wasteful, I hate that. But after the red, our identity was lost, we didn't have much to waste except Rashford's one... which was ashamed.

The ref killed the bloody game. Im still upset.

The ref killed the bloody game. Im still upset. But on a side note, it seems that Herrera was unlucky because before that there were a series of foul from our player on Hazard.... :( :( ok, that might explained it.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

For 60 minutes game with 1 player 1-0 is pretty decent. Besides not having a striker, United had some moments also.

Dont tell me the club of late min goals reputation didnt gave you a hope of a late equalizer. I had a bit afraid of that, thankfully it did not happen.

• History

For 60 minutes game with 1 player 1-0 is pretty decent. Besides not having a striker, United had some moments also.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Joze: it certainly did, I personally never give up hope during the game. Although it was quite painful to watch... :( we really couldn't string 3 passes together.

But Rashford's chance brought some hope, and THEN, I dont get why we didn't go all out attack, I dont get it.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Herrera red was harsh but he has to thank his team mates for that because of the countless tackles on hazard and rojo and valencia were lucky to stay on the field, hope rojo gets a 5 match ban.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Hazard in the first 25 minutes of the game.

enter image description here

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

There should have been 3 sent off for Manchester United players. Mourinho told them to play dirty since the start of the match, just because he is too salty and hate what happened in the last defeat. total loser. Rojo should get 5 match ban for this.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Yeahhh I have to admit, Rojo deserves a 5 matches ban

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@alex that incident could have been much more messy if hazard retaliated but fair play to eden

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Mourinho always gets his team to play dirty. If you think this is just because of the 4-0 drubbing, you should watch some old videos of his Inter and Real Madrid squads. They were both incredibly dirty teams.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

That's true!

Some how it hurts knowing MU's playing dirty... I however don't see that :(... I saw that in this game, but mostly the heat and incidents. Too early to say :(

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Personally, I didn't see United play dirty this game. My definition of "dirty" has changed because of Real, Atletico, Bilbao, and Osasuna. The only players I saw being dirty and cheap this game were Costa and Rojo (who I applaud for taking a c*nt like Costa head-on).

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Haha come on now , Manchester was always dirty ( to me rough team ) . Have you forgotten Scholes , Hargreaves and Johny Evans etc days ? Sir Alex tactics eh . Look past this sentimental none sense and think about why would manager instruct to play rougher on more technically superior team or perhaps a player .

This is the issue of refereeing in England who doesn't offer protection to big players and allow rough football ( which i have no problem as longest it is within the rules of football ) . I saw game of football and one team was playing too rough and one particularly player was very dirty which is Rojo who should have been sent off .

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Oh, I have no problem with roughing up players. I love seeing Ramos and Pepe do it all the time. My only problem arises when you try to intentionally injure another player. I saw Young make a stupid tackle near the end of the game which looked like it could have easily been a red. But other than that, it was mostly just rough play without intention for serious harm.

The only player I saw yesterday with the intention of serious harm was Costa... no surprise there.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Simply put, chelsea came to play football and united came to play rugby end of story.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Hargreaves dirty?

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@Marcus2011, you say this and yet you had Obi Mikel and Ballack (two of the most dirtiest players ever) playing for you guys in the past !!