Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea - Manchester United (FA cup 2017) pre and post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hi guys,

Let's forget about all the crazy stuffs happened in the past week and enjoy the coming awesome match on Monday, shall we?

Mourinho will comeback to Stamford Bridge for the first time since he was sacked, will be emotional, and I hope he can prove Chelsea's wrong...

But, all odds seems against us now. MU's official has confirmed that beside Zlatan, we will not have Rooney, Martial (injuries) and Rashford (illness). The bus arrived at London was WITHOUT any striker.

Looks like Manchester United will play striker-less... :( :(. While Chelsea can field their strongest squad. They are already so strong.

Will be one hell of a match and I can't wait to see how Mou's tactic will turn out. We might use 5 defenders... and hopefully we can play striker-less like Bayern or Barca once did.

My prediction: Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys,

Let's forget about all the crazy stuffs happened in the past week and enjoy the coming awesome match on Monday, shall we?

Mourinho will comeback to Stamford Bridge for the first time since he was sacked, will be emotional, and I hope he can prove Chelsea's wrong...

But, all odds seems against us now. MU's official has confirmed that beside Zlatan, we will not have Rooney, Martial (injuries) and Rashford (illness). The bus arrived at London was WITHOUT any striker.

Looks like Manchester United will play striker-less... :( :(. While Chelsea can field their strongest squad. They are already so strong.

Will be one hell of a match and I can't wait to see how Mou's tactic will turn out. We might use 5 defenders... and hopefully we can play striker-less like Bayern or Barca's once did.

My prediction: Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United.

Comments
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ obi mikel and ballack dirty? Hmmmm costa is dirty or vinnie jones hhaha

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Mikel one of the dirtiest players ever? Okaaaaaay

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Marcus2011

So, will Mourinho go down as the greatest manager?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@amir

You doubt Mourinho's credibility after this one game? Look at his CV, he has every reason to be in the conversation for "greatest manager ever".

amir_keal 7 years ago

Dynastian98

I don't think he will be better than SAF. Not only this game, some other games just in general. Look at last season for instance. SAF and Wenger never did that. I do think SAF for what he has done will never be touched again.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

i think you forgot Roy Keane here.

Chelsea was a joy to watch, it was a one sided game for me. Could have been different if all united players were on the field but i still think chelsea would beat them.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Amir

He is in the conversation for the greatest manager ever. That is something you cannot deny him.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ballack was a great player, but a moaner (similar to Muller, I still hate his face) and sometimes very nasty. Mikel was super rough but I dont think he's the dirtiest

We have Roy Kean, was just as nasty :D, and then we have Young :D.

who said @Hargreaves was dirty???

@Mourinho made a mistake this game and in his recent years he has been struggling and quite unlucky, (BIG THANKS to his stupid ego)... At this very moment, he's consider one of the greatest. But if he keeps going on like this, he will ruin it.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

There's nothing that gives me more confidence than going to Stamford Bridge with Ashley Young as our starting striker.

You know, the guy who plays rightback. Sometimes.

This comment is legendary! Seriously, why couldn't Jose put Rashford or Martial, heck, even Rooney would be more trustworthy than Young at that point. :S And Rojo seemed like a total scum in this one. Why is it half of the south americain player I know end up playing dirty from time to time? Weird.

@Dynastian I don't know but something tell me the word your searching for is not actually conversation... I wish I know what the word I'm looking for is but I can't seem to recall it. :(

• History

There's nothing that gives me more confidence than going to Stamford Bridge with Ashley Young as our starting striker.

This comment is legendary! Seriously, why couldn't Jose put Rashford or Martial, heck, even Rooney would be more trustworthy than Young at that point. :S

This comment is legendary! Seriously, why couldn't Jose put Rashford or Martial, heck, even Rooney would be more trustworthy than Young at that point. :S And Rojo seemed like a total scum in this one. Why is it half of the south americain player I know end up playing dirty from time to time? Weird.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

72.9 % winning rate at Real Madrid . Monster ! Competed then liked Barcelona team that most likely would have destroyed the current Barcelona and Real Madrid on back to back matches without taking a rest .

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 Martial was injured.
Rashford was sick.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Joze Didn't know that, thanks for telling me. Still should have put a player with more experience in the position though.

• History

@Joze Didn't know that, thanks for telling me. Still should habe put a player with more experience in the position though.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Dynastian98

He is in the conversation for the greatest manager ever. That is something you cannot deny him.

Alright, yes. Hate to admit it though lol.