Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea transfer rumour
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Recently heard rumors of Chelsea preparing 235M euro to replace both Costa (would could leave for China) and Hazard (Zidane would love to bring him to madrid). Their ,main target for Costa would be Lukaku (know the club and the league) or Morata (rumors say he would love to work with Conte) while they would hope to get Alexis Sanchez to replace Hazard. Also heard a rumour that Pep Guardiola managed to convinced Alexis to join him at Manchester wich would be tough luck for Chelsea. What are you thought on the matter?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Recently heard rumors of Chelsea preparing 235M euro to replace both Costa (would could leave for China) and Hazard (Zidane would love to bring him to madrid). Their ,main target for Costa would be Lukaku (know the club and the league) or Morata (rumors say he would love to work with Conte) while they would hope to get Alexis Sanchez to replace Costa. Also heard a rumour that Pep Guardiola managed to convinced Alexis to join him at Manchester wich would be tough luck for Chelsea. What are you thought on the manner?

Recently heard rumors of Chelsea preparing 235M euro to replace both Costa (would could leave for China) and Hazard (Zidane would love to bring him to madrid). Their ,main target for Costa would be Lukaku (know the club and the league) or Morata (rumors say he would love to work with Conte) while they would hope to get Alexis Sanchez to replace Costa. Also heard a rumour that Pep Guardiola managed to convinced Alexis to join him at Manchester wich would be tough luck for Chelsea. What are you thought on the matter?

Comments
kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

Who would be the replacement for Hazard?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@kyoekar Oops! Sorry, I said Costa instead of Hazard when talking about Alexis Sanchez. XD That whats I get from writing a post while still excited about a recent game. XD Still, if City really did managed to convince Sanchez, its gonna be a blow for Chelsea, he would have been great for them. Maybe they could go for Marhez? They were close to signing him last summer if I remember right. :S

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Rumor schumor.

kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

So, Lukaku or Morata for Costa and Sanchez for Hazard? In this case, I don't think Chelsea need 235M euro. I believe 120M (max) would do the job (40-50M max for sanchez, and 60-70 max for Lukaku, Morata).

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sun Come on mate, let us gossiper have a bit of fun. XD

@Kyoekyar I agree that seem like a lots. Pherhap that simply mean they are ready to pay that much to replace those two if it ever come to such an high price.

• History

@Sun Come on mate, let us gossiper have a bit of fun. XD

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Unpopular opinion, but I think we should sell Diego Costa. The rumoured replacements are not that bad either.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Interesting.

One thing I know for sure. It would be weird to see Chelsea without Hazard!

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Honestly, no-one can replace Hazard right now.

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

@JuanMata10
+1
Yes, I like Costa but he is not performing at his best right now when he has little excuse not to considering how well the rest of the team are playing. He can also sometimes bring disruption and distraction to the team (e.g in January when Conte had to frop him for a match) and we need 100% chemistry and focus, especially next season when we have Champions league too. Also find his petty fouls a annoying. Morata would be a worthy replacement.

• History

@JuanMata10
+1
Yes, I like Costa but he is not performing at his best right now when he has little excuse not to considering how well the rest of the team are playing. He can also sometimes bring disruption to the team and we need 100% chemistry, especially next season when we have Champions league too. Morata would be a worthy replacement.

@JuanMata10
+1
Yes, I like Costa but he is not performing at his best right now when he has little excuse not to considering how well the rest of the team are playing. He can also sometimes bring disruption and distraction to the team (e.g in January when Conte had to frop him for a match) and we need 100% chemistry and focus, especially next season when we have Champions league too. Morata would be a worthy replacement.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Chelsea i going to spend alot this summer but i can't see hazard leaving yet.
Costa will leave 100% because in a recent interview he said that he loves chelsea but is unhappy at london struggling with language and weather.
Chelsea will try to by michael keane to replace cahill.
Morata said that he would like to work with conte.
Lukaku will also be a target.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 To be fair, I find it a bit sad no one seem to consider buying a replacement for Batshuayi and promote him to the starting eleven instead of Costa. I mean, what was the point of buying last season? Warming the bench for all of his life? But, yeah, I heard Costa was annoying at the temperature in England.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Almost 90 % sure that Lukaku is going to Chelsea.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@emo i was so happy when we bought batshuay but he doesn't look like he is taking it serious, if you work hard you will get your chance with conte being your coach.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 But he seemed ok everytime I saw him play... Maybe Conte is giving him it more relax so he can adapt more comfortably?

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

There's only so much you can do when all you get are 3 minute appearances. Batshuayi deserves better, the way he's being treated is shameful.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@JuanMata10 Agreed, the guy only ever start in game of low importance (against lower division team) and is mostly only subbed on at the last minute. I'm not complaining to Conte though, I know he know what he is doing and if he feel like he must sacrifice Bats playing time to win game, I'm ok for it, just hope he give him more chance when there is less pressure. :D

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

If you show your abilty and work hard then conte will play you like he played loftus cheek, chaloba, fabregas, moses, alonso.
He doesn't work hard enough in training and it seems that he is more active on social media.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Well diego costa just said that he wants to work with hazard for a very long time.... looks like he wants to stay haha.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Batshuayi aka Batman will surely get more gametime next year when we have Champions league football, so we will have to rest our main strikers against the weaker prem teams.
Batman needs to put his head down and work hard, to make sure he can start playing more next year and play well when he does so.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Hazard wont be leaving at the end of this season or anytime int he near furture. He sed himself that he wanted to be the best playing in the world at Chelsea! As for Costa, i expect he may leave at the end of the season and the obvious replacement would be Lukaku or Morata!... Lukaku would be the better option due to his experience in the premier league already and also because he is a lot more lethal finisher than Morata.