Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea vs United Post Talk
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Well damn, that was nerve-wrecking. Dissapointing results for United no doubt, especially after the team worked so hard to come back after the pen. :( You guys know how it is though, stuff happen. What do you guys think though?

Comments
kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

United should've done much better in this season considering how much they spent during summer and winter transfer windows. I don't know how Mourinho is getting away with it.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

It may sound weird, and maybe I'm just too cynical, but I don't sit down to watch United and expect them to win. So I'd love to have some analysis of this, but instead I'm just tired and not even surprised at the result.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

weird lol, mou never f*cked a final, no matter what competition fa, uefa cl, europa, you name it. the fact that pogba can't shine in a 3 midfield is dissappointing because he has no excuse with 2 dm backing him up. pogba should seriously think about his 3rd season because mou won't hesitate to bench him for fellaini.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Well, to me, it was classic United, play defensively without real intent until they take a goal and then, when they are one goal down, they activate comeback mode. Sadly, the goal never came. :( Chelsea did well in defending but I feel like they sorely missed Lukaku upfront in this specific occassion.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Interesting fact: Matic lost 2 FA Cup in a row while Giroud won 2 in a row. enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Interesting fact: Matic lost 2 FA Cup in a row while Giroud won 2 in a row. enter image description here

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

conspiracy theory:

2016: 5th place Man Utd win FA Cup
2017: 5th place Arsenal win FA Cup
2018: 5th place Chelsea win FA Cup

5th place or no FA CUP.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Disgraceful performance. I'm not sure whether it's the pressure of playing for United, or simply just a group of egotistical footballers, but I never wanted to stay up until 2.15am, with a throat infection, to watch my team play with no backbone.

So many dead balls being played in the first half, I stopped watching the game after that because I was convinced that we were either going to lose disgracefully, or win in a sadistic way. Either way, Mourinho and these players are still light years behind in playing like a team. I still don't see any particular playstyle from this bunch, and that's what irritates me the most as a fan.

On the side note, why is Jones still here? He lacks consistency, is always injury prone, and isn't a leader at the back. How he was picked for the England squad is beyond me.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Disgraceful performance. I'm not sure whether it's the pressure of playing for United, or simply just a group of egotistical footballers, but I never wanted to stay up until 2.15am, with a throat infection, to watch my team play with no backbone.

So many dead balls being played in the first half, I stopped watching the game after that because I was convinced that we were either going to lose disgracefully, or win in a sadistic way. Either way, Mourinho and these players are still light years behind in playing like a team. I still don't see any particular playstyle from this bunch, and that's what irritates me the most as a fan.

On the side note, why is Jones still here? He lacks consistency, is always injury prone, and isn't a leader at the back. How he was pick for the England squad is beyond me.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Giroud won 4th FA Cup in 5 years, while Mourinho could have a team consisting of Paul Pogba, Martial, Mata, Sanchez, Rashford and Lukaku and then decide to play like a 2009 version of Stoke City.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Yeah, pretty much. :P Not really nothing to add.

@iHEART I like Jones but I agree he should have played in that game, pretty much gave Chelsea the win with that tackle. :(

By the way, is it me or Hazard had a tendency to try too much to keep the ball for himself in the second half of the game? Don't get me wrong, he was still very good but I feel like he kept the ball a bit too much when they were on the counter, could have been good if he would have had more success but he ended up losing the ball for nothing most of the time sadly. :(