Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea's biggest challenge yet!
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

15th totenham 18th barca 21st arsenal 24th barca.. now u can only chose to describe this as a highway to hell and for not one but many reasons! the first being chelsea are in quiet a big dilemma as to what to concentrate more on.. coz one of their priorities wud be to be in the champions league next season and for that they ave to overcome a really complicated decision or puzzle i might add, of that which is, if they shud finish 4th in the league or win the champions league for automatic qualification.. becoz somehow the run in is not bein favorable to them in any ways possible! and to make matters worse they are facin tottenham in the middle of al this mayhem in the FA cup semis which is their only probable chance of silverware this season, dont get me wrong they equally stand a chance in the champions league as well but the odds are def stacked up against em! its a real test of endurance, mental strength and the attitude towards approaching an important game! this is really gona test their resolve! and it wud be better if they take every game as an important one! theres also a scenario where everything would come into equation given there isnt much time between the big games!! travelling, time, player fitness also wud be crucial! i really wish chelsea go on to win the champs league and the FA cup to overshadow an otherwise tuf year wid all the problems that they ave been facin! and curently now wid the form that they are slowly recapturing, it shudnt be a task tuf enough for the once mighty blues! coz they ave been here a number of times b4! it wud be an icin on the cake after this stunnin turnaround! and wats more.. how bout this for a silver lining?? torres to score the winners in the semis and the finals of the champions league and likewise in the FA cup as well!!:)) i think ive just got carried away wid my imagination.. "its gona be chelsea's biggest challenge yet"

Comments
bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I just want Chelsea to screw Barca the way they got screwed a few years ago. That would put them in the final and, who knows, they could even win it. No better chance for revenge Drogba!