Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Choose a player outside of your favorite team that you miss watching in the league your team plays
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Even if he would hurt your team, there has to be some players that you used to respect even if they were not in your team.

After Chelsea has been searching for an experienced striker, I wished there was a Dimitar right now, my first pick is thus the gentleman's touch of Berbatov:

enter image description here

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I'm biggest fan of Diego Ribas. Shame he peaked at 21-23.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Luiz Suarez... loved watching him at Liverpool.. especially against Norwich! :D

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

We are in Bundesliga now @Croatian:

Diego - Werder Bremen?

Diego - Atletico Madrid?

Diego - Werder Bremen

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^We are in Bundesliga now:

Diego - Werder Bremen?

Diego - Atletico Madrid?

Diego - Werder Bremen

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@OnceABlueAlwaysABlue Ok back to Premier league now...

Luis

Bleed Blue

Luis

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I absolutely loved watching Lampard, joy to watch, amazing player, human, just one of these players which always gave everything and should be role model to a lot of players.

Stunning

I miss the times when I was just a kid not giving a fuck about anything else, except watching football and see as much beautiful goals as I could. Sure there was always your favourite team, but back then I think no one from us was like I'm not going to watch that Chelsea because I don't like them. As a kids we just enjoyed the game, don't know how about you guys, but sometimes I wish we never grow up from that idea of beautiful & perfect football with lot of goals.

perfect topic!

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Awesome thread, I miss Berbatov too.

Frankie and Denis Bergkamp, incredible stuffs.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I miss Modric and Bale.

And I especially miss David Beckham, sure it's not the most gifted player, but he offers something so unique from something simple in football (crosses, long pass & freekick) that excites fans like crazy.

The most important goal that sent England to worldcup

And then this class act:

Then for a red card that caused his nation team defeat, and upset the nation.

• History

I miss Modric and Bale.

And I especially miss David Beckham, sure it's not the most gifted player, but he offers something so unique from something simple in football (crosses, long pass & freekick) that excites fans like crazy.

The most important goal that sent England to worldcup

And then this class act:

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Miss Phenomeno, ZIdane, Batistuta, Bergkamp, Scholes.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Ill miss ronaldo if he leaves 😕😕

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Bale, Rosicky, Cisse/Ba in that insane Newcastle season.

• History

(removed)

Bale, Rosicky, Cisse/Ba in that insane Newcastle season.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

ALEX DE SOUZA definitely.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Great thread idea btw, some nostalgia to this.

Adding a bit about Diego. He was supposed to go as great of this game. And although by looking at his career stats, you'd think he had atleast a solid career, he could have done so much more. He broke through in Santos at age of 16. He lead them to Campeonato Brasilerao with Robinho and Copa Libertadores final before he hit 18 years of age. Sadly, he didn't get permission to join Tottenham so he went to Porto where he didn't find his best form so he had to move. So he went to Werder where he undoubtely best player in Bundesliga, helped reach Werder EL final against Shakhtar, and he also had MOTM perfomance in DFB-Pokal final which he won. He, as big property, moved to Juventus. Zico said that Diego reminds him of himself, and Jose Alfatini famously added 'Diego is faster and can play all over the pitch'. He destroyed Roma in one of his first games. He was CAM and only creative player in the squad. He couldn't do it alone. Behind him were Felipe Melo and Poulsen, two players who barely do much in final third. Although his time in Juventus is seen as disappointing, he ended the season with 5 goals and 11 assists which is impressive knowing how he wasn't at the right club.

So he had second Bundesliga episode, this time with Wolfsburg. His first season ended with 6 goals and 9 assists in Bundesliga, but he failed to establish himself well so he went to Atletico. Had good season. Especially his EL form, 3 goals and 9 assists in 12 games, some which he didn't even start. Went back to Wolfsburg and after that, in second spell in Atletico he hit wondergoal @Golazo posted against Barcelona and was part of team that won La Liga and reached CL final. Went to Turkey, Fenerbahce, was fan favorite but knew he was fading out and his last club is Flamengo where he is doing good.

Also some of players Werder exported are amazing, Klose was brilliant, Naldo too (as he currently is), Hugo Almeida was decent in Werder, Ozil, Pizarro, Marko Marin, Arnautovic...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Diego Costa for me, I know he was kind of a prick on the field, was great at causing controversy and wasn't alway the most fabulous goalscorer but he was precise, pragmatic and his understanding of his team-mate and their action would sometime produce magic, this goal for example was one that really marked me! :)

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Gareth Bale, loved watching him at spurs