Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL is comming :
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I've been busy lately, promise to make a serious thread about inflation in Football and the Russian vs Qataries vision owners, and why the first didn't harmed Football while the second are the destructing their equilibrium, i will make that soon.

Just a fun thread, please share your clubs expectations/objectives if you want to.

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I've been busy lately, promise to make a serious thread about inflation in Football and the Russian vs Qataries vision owners, and why the first didn't harmed Football while the second are the destructing their equilibrium, i will make that soon.

Just a fun thread, please share your clubs expectations/objectives if you want to.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Emre Don't worry mate, if Besiktas manage to keep that kind of performance, I expect them to qualify and if all goes well, top their group. :D I'm sure it won't be easy but Leipzig has no experience in Europe, Monaco are starting to have a poor run of form after their lose against Nice and the fact the lost M'bappe and the job against Porto is 50% done. :D