Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL round of 16 : Bayern Vs Beşiktaş - Prediction and Talk
Emrecan_58 6 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

What do you guys think? Bayern has their full squad except for Neuer. We also have our full squad except for Gökhan Töre and Atınç. It will be one hell of a game that you must not miss.

Bayern Munich are the favourites and they have a winning streak of 13 games if I am correct, while we can't beat Konyaspor, Bursaspor or some others. But we play way better in Europe, Turkish League teams don't actually play football against us. I believe we will play much better against a team who plays football. I am proud of my team no matter what and in case of a Beşiktaş win, I will be making an announcement about Turkish League.

Let's see the video of both teams participating

#ComeToBeşiktaş

#ComeToBayern

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What do you guys think? Bayern has their full squad except for Neuer. We also have our full squad except for Gökhan Töre and Atınç. It will be one hell of a game that you must not miss.

Bayern Munich are the favourites and they have a winning streak of 13 games if I am correct, while we can't beat Konyaspor, Bursaspor or some others. But we play way better in Europe, Turkish League teams don't actually play football against us. I believe we will play much better against a team who plays football. I am proud of my team no matter what and in case of a Beşiktaş win, I will be making an announcement about Turkish League.

#ComeToBeşiktaş

#ComeToBayern

#ComeToBeşiktaş

#ComeToBayern

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Glad you made this thread ;)

Honestly our biggest problem in this game would be if we underestimated Besiktas, which I am sure Jupp took care of. We rested pretty much whole squad over weekend, including Alaba, Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, James, Vidal, Muller, Lewa and Coman. What's Besiktas' weak side? I think Besiktas' best chance here is to exploit Kimmich's and Alaba's exploitable defending. If Ribery starts you'll have easy job on left flank, which is sad, almost same can be said if Robben starts but Robben actually is still great player on his day.

------------------Lewandowski--------------------
-------------Coman-James-Muller--------------
-----------------Javi-Vidal/Tolisso----------------
Alaba-Boateng/Sule-Hummels-Kimmich
------------------------Ulreich-----------------------

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Bayern is playable this season, they look better but they do give momentum to rivals.
Besiktas is deadly on counters, they must score an away goal.
2-1 for Bayern would be a good result for Besiktas.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Bam Bam! Come to Besiktas!
Bam Bam! Come to Bayern!

Gotta love those skit, they're so funny!

But yeah, its going to be a great game for sure, will propably try to find a simulcast to see both this game and the Barca vs Chelsea one. I'll try to be in the livescore for sure and hope that it will be tight game. Love both Bayern and Besiktas and I really think it suck to think one of those two will be out of the next round! Still, lets hope for a good game! I'm hyped for it at least! Good luck to both Croatian and Emre, may the best team win! :D

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Croatian Yeah, Jupp said multiple times that they won't underestimate Beşiktaş. Our weakest side is that we are unable to score after Cenk left. We have too many chances and we get into too many clear positions but only a few results in favor of us. Our fixture is tough. DM area is quite slow (May change if Medel plays as a DM) Babel is out of form. An in form Quaresma can make wonders. Alaba should look out for him. I can't say for sure what kind of line up we'll have in defence (Medel or Vida could play CB, if Vida plays Medel will play as DM probably with Atiba but I think Vida won't play).
@tiki_taka Yeah they were playable. But after Heynckes I am not sure. I rely on our away record of the group phase which we won all 3 including another Germany away.
@Emobot Thanks bro.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Bayern has their full squad except for Neuer. We also have our full squad except for Gökhan Töre and Atınç.

How did I forget about Tosic lol. We will miss him. He played at all the group stage games.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

How did I forget about Tosic lol. We will miss him. He played at all the group stage games.

:(

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Besiktas has been playing well away games from what I have noticed, they also don't really have much to lose in a way cause this is already a good result for their team so it's mostly Bayern that needs to show what they stand for, it could be a game with many goals cause Bayern is capable of scoring a lot and I think Besiktas will get an away goal even if they lose the first match.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Interesting prediction, that could actually very well be the real scenario, very curious to see if it will happen. :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Bayern should win the first Match.

Croatian

Wouldn’t Tolisso be more likely to play since a yellow card would mean he misses the next game? And if Bayern would want a knock they’d much prefer it now than later

Emrecan_58

I think Tosic should be back. Also speaking about him what injury did he get? Because I don’t remember it being reported.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

@emre playable or beatable doesn’t mean it’s easy to beat them, it’s just not impossible like it was for almost a decade now.
The club has astonishing back to back CL semifinals record, it may end this season maybe. Or maybe they will win CL who knows :) I’m just saying, they dropped a little in term of strength ( comparing to the peak they reached ) but they are still a monster team, and CL contenders.
Yep Besiktas surprised me vs Monaco. Despite the reconstruction period after the sales, I never thought they would take 4 goals at home. I really like Talisca he is very gifted player, and has mental.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Besiktas must play for the win and end up with the draw! If they play for the draw they will have no chance. Bayern will eat their souls if they sit back entire game. Bayern is under Jupp will be aggressive and direct unlike Pep's Bayern that will keep the ball as longest possible pushing defense back deep and not being able to penetrate it.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@amir_ keal I am not sure what kind of injury it is but he hasn't been playing for like 1.5 months.

@tiki_ taka Oh I see. You're right. I also believe that Talisca will definitely score 1 today. (Hopefully)

@Marcus Agreed. Afaik we'll play for the win. And also it's pretty obvious that sth like 2-1 for Bayern is also a good result for us.

Croatian 6 years ago

@amir, sorry I really don't know those card rules lol, but he did get one versus PSG and if it means he's out, idk, Vidal will probably start anyways since he's in superb form and Tolisso in the next game if we get good scoreline.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Even if I predicted many goals I don't feel like I was right at all because I never expected a red card, it all came down to that.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Damn, I feel bad for you Emre, this was exactly the scenario that Besiktas did not needed. Stay strong my friend. :(

Croatian 6 years ago

This was typical Jupp high-scoring perfomance, but thank god we didn't concede any even with 5-0. So sad for Vida, it wasn't his fault but he could have timed that tackle bit better, however the guy who flopped is directly responsible for such a high win (lose). First half was decent by Besiktas, second saw the effect of the red card.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian The reason Vida was forced to make the tackle was because of Atiba poor back pass sadly. :( I feel so bad because of it.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Croatian defenders are not the most reliable aren't they xD

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Well, it was already a hard task against Bayern in Germany and we made it mission impossible. I knew that we were going to concede at least 3 after the red card. We will be looking for a win in İstanbul now.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Red card ruined the tie.