Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CL round of 16 : Real Madrid vs PSG, prediction and talk.
Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

The war has already started by approaching Neymar lately as a possible target for Madrid. For me it’s the game of round of 16, both teams are playing their season here, both coaches too...

Madrid : Only competition that they can compete for after Copa del Rey loss and the gap in la liga which unless a miracle will be lost too.
Zidane is playing his job here, you can end up trophiless but not with this kind of result or display. To be maintained he should get a winning streak in the league and at least a semifinal position in CL.

Unai Emery has never been totally trusted by PSG fans and journalists despite his EL results with Sevilla. He was praised vs Barca in first leg then highly criticized In La remuntada. At Paris, something is sure, you can win all domestic competitions there is only one that would looks like for owners and opinion as a real success : it’s the big ears cup. They have never reached semifinals and they would be shocked if they don’t qualify to quarters... Neymar and Mbappe were bought for CL, and so Lassana Diarra to reinforce midlefield.

A game where everyone can loose big while winner is just advancing to next round, biggest pressured game and a must WATCH.

What’s your first leg predictions ?

Comments
Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Lol did I just said that ? Lol. If there was a way that both clubs wouldn’t go through then I would definitely choose that :p since it’s not possible then as a “ neutral “ for this game, I would go for a close tie I thought Marcelo-Kroos-Ronaldo won’t show what they shown last game...
lol emo, you’re right I don’t really support PSG in domestic leagues, I have sympathy for Marseille but in European scene, I do support all French clubs despite Neymar saga :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Yeah, sorry, I remembered you told me you liked Marseille, thats why I said that. By the way, I feel like Rudi Garcia is doing a decent job with them. Hope he stay for a while and keep this up!

Sportistic 6 years ago
Liverpool, England 1 12

Two attacking teams but one of is clearly a goal scoring machine(as expected) this season.

The match will be full attacking as PSG will try to get crucial away goals in the first leg & Real would try to keep their attacking psychology aligned among the players.

The key players like Neymar, Ronaldo, Benzema & Cavani will try to break away at intial but the defense would go full stretch to stop them

Although the attack of both team is really lethal but defensively both are weak. Especially, Real’s defense in recent were poorly displayed and that could give an edge for Neymar & co to capitalize sprint attacks.

Nonetheless, the first leg would be interesting and i m predicting a 1–1 draw. For second lag, i’d stay PSG will try to gets the better home advantage as per recent form in mind. So, second leg could be a massive win for them and progresses to last 8.

AS UCL nights are quiet remarkable and astounding, so you never know Real could thrash PSG in 2nd leg outta nowhere.

For streaming - How To Watch Real Madrid Vs PSG Live Online

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I'm predicting a 1:3 win for PSG and in return a 1:2 win for Real Madrid xD

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I just noticed that I didn't put a prediction, I believe PSG will nick this tie, simply because no Carvajal first game, PSG are home second leg and Real can't seem to defend this year.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

That penalty was an embarrassment. Kroos had been looking for a penalty since the start with an early dive. CL needs VAR already.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

well, it was a stupid defend nevertheless, why put your arm there? But indeed, Kroos has been looking for that pen, Isco too, have been down a bit too easily

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

When the player has won the position already you don't stick your hand in there and give the ref a reason to blow the whistle. Agree with Tuan, it was dumb and a mistake from the defender.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Well at least someone won 3:1, I just missed which team :p

Amazing how PSG didn't get a penalty after Ramos stopped a clear goal chance shot with his hand, then also amazing how Rabiot got a yellow after Modric dived.

Credits to Zidane's gameplan, high pressing and midfield tight marking worked and Real could have scored more in the first half.
Ronaldo showed again why he is the king of Europe.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

PSG showed some characters, but more on dribbling and individuals... This is somewhat how I expected it, they have amazing attacking force (on paper), but not that great at the back.

Their defends were pretty laughable, and took too much risks, passed around quite stupidly...

Hope they learn from this, be humble and improve for the 2nd round

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Team spirit made the difference for me. When you think about it, the fact Real was better was because they could find each other, Meanwhile, PSG player never seemed to know what to do quite right in the last half. PSG need more cohesion and maybe a better manager? Emery doesn't seem to push his player enough, thats how I feel anyway.

Salahadin 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Its a pen kross didn’t dive. There is reply of the incident from behind he fouled him with on kross left knee. The ref was correct.

I have the footage on FB not sure how to post it here

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Even though Kross dropped himself, it was still a foul. Simple just don't put your arm around the player. Man I hated when someone held on to me or my jersey. All deserved but Modric and Ramos that is a different subject.

Nonetheless very well deserved by Real and again we saw how Ronaldo is truely phenomenal player.

Salahadin 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Isco kross modric Ramos ran above 12km kross being first on the list.
Was really amazing match open play with lots of exciting stuff.

PSG played great I don’t understand blaming the coach when it’s clearly what cost them the game is Neymar realising the ball to Mbappe 2 times alteast he was totally alone. And cavani was free multiple times.
He even had chances to put it to bed but chose that extra dribble.

The only thing is Casemiro was not himself and nacho did great on the right flank even if Neymar messed him up on a couple of times but that’s what Neymar does to the best so it’s fine.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

PSG choked badly lol. They had the game in their hands...

• Lo Celso : loosing the ball many times near the box, lucky enough he wasn’t punished for it. And causing a stupid penalty when PSG we’re controlling.

• Unai Emery : sub Cavani for Meunier, Unai thought Alves was having trouble with Marcelo ( motm ), put Meunier and turned tactics from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2.
    Well even if Cavani was not touching the ball and putting Mbappe as CF was promising, the message sent to his team and to rival coach was decisive.
    “ keep the result “ players reacted badly because they psychologically stopped going forward while Marcelo not having Mbappe anymore in his flank was free to go all in attack. Zidane got the message, “ you don’t want to concede ? “ “ I’m going to take risk “ and it paied.
    Ascensio-Vasquez entry changed the dynamic of the game who was equilibrated until then.
    Ascensio with 2 assists, Modric ruling midlefield like a legend as usual, best player potentially of Madrid, but For me Marcelo had the best game, barely did one mistake, took charge of Mbappe and was the Maine threat upfront...

PSG have only themselves to blame.

raimondo90 6 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

1 extremely soft penalty which no other team besides Real and Barca would have had called for them
A clear foul on kimpembe leading to the second goal
1 clear handball on Ramos in the box not called

PSG cold have been better to finish their attacks but damn were Real favored hard. It's a common patter between both Real and Barca within CL. Until VAR is Introduced this shady plays will keep happening

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

1 extremely soft penalty which no other team besides Reap and Barca would have had called for them
A clear foul on kimpembe leading to the second goal
1 clear handball on Ramos in the box not called

PSG cold have been better to finish their attacks but damn were Reap favored hard. It's a common patter between both Real and Barca within CL. Until VAR is Introduced this shady plays will keep happening

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@raio

Real and Barca has bills to pay and debts to cover! Feel a bit sympathetic. However I thought that real did play better overall but refrees did also make it easier.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@raio

Real and Barca has bills to pay and debts to cover! Feel a bit sympathetic. However I thought that real did play better overall but refrees did also made it easier.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Marcus We are going to get treated worse than PSG by the ref just by looking at the past meetings with Barcelona, at the top level it's a difference of a clear win and clear loss unless a team can make a miracle.

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Well as the old saying goes, "don't count your chickens before they hatch." The tide has turned this year, now PSG are equipped with one of the best divers in the league, the one who actually destroyed them last year - Neymar Jr. PSG have an important away goal, and despite the two goal deficit, I believe they still can turn things around. Last year Barça completed the greatest comeback in UCL history, and just because there was one bad call in the game does not take away credit from all of the other 5 goals which they scored, and I believe PSG can do that as well.

On an other note, Madrid did do better than what I expected, of course some of that coming with the help of other people but nevertheless, the second leg is definitely going to be interesting.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Funny how someone who missed 2 easy 1 vs 1, sent several balls to space, wasted all FKs while Kroos-Ramos qualify for set pieces is more than proven.
Get PK, scores it and celebrates it like a self made goal of the year.
But the most funny of all is the fan boys reaction, most disconnected of reality I ve seen. Never saw this before.
Marcelo for me or Ascensio are unlucky to have such fanboys taking all the credit, they truly saved Madrid from sinking...

@rai Didn’t wanted to talk about ref, the PK was a PK, as soft as it seems, Like celso hand has nothing to do there, the home team would always get that whistle.
The Ramos hand is a 50-50, that was fast and Ramos didn’t have the clear move to make it intentional.
For the foul on Kimpembe I think even a blind guy have seen it. Ronaldo completely took him in the floor before his knee goal or leg or whatever.
The second goal should have never been given for sure, for the rest I think decisions were fair.
But let’s not forget the dynamic, the way Madrid were pushing and PSG defending, Result was harsh but not scandalous...