Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Clasico: Pre-game and Post-game Talks
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

So what do you guys think? Who's going to win? This year's first Clasico coming up this Saturday at the Camp Nou. Gareth Bale and Toni Kroos both injured for Real. Benzema out of form, Morata injured. I personally think it's almost unpredictable because of how the teams are going right now...

Comments
Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

It is difficult but I think Barca will win.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Barcelona has not looked dominant this season. Although a win in the Clasico could turn that around really fast.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Madrid is on FAYA!

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Very Difficult to predict, Barcelona defense is out of form, Real Madrid doesnt look lethal in attack, Barca will play without Jordi Alba and Real will play with their 2 most important players this season, Kroos and Bale. Forget all recent matches, forget form, forget table position. El Classico is about the rivalry of the two teams. Even if there was a 20 point gap from either of one, they will still approach each other as if it was a final of a world cup or even more intense.

Barcelona are practically done if Messi or Neymar dont step up, in case of madrid, looking for a draw is easy, but winning without a guy who runs the flanks is difficult. Benz is out of form and Ronaldo will definitely have a hard time against Barca midfield and defense. Barca are better in attack but we are better in the other departments. If we can manage to stop Messi and Neymar, we basically have three points in the bag. Suarez is terrible now but still better than Benzema, however if we stop the other two we dont need to worry about him.

I wish we could win, but I would still be satisfied with a draw.

Its either 1-1 or 1-2 for Real.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Barca is having a difficult time lately and zidane has the edge, real Madrid for the win 3-1.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Real Madrid should win this one.

KaKa_CS 7 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

Madrid will win.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Madrid will win. I'm back bittches.

Madrid will win. I'm back people.

Madrid will win. I'm back bittches.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Madrid, Barca is in their worst form in years... their mid is absolutely shitty, and without that they would be too dependable on Messi...

Their defense is too weak too and Sergio Roberto looks lost...

But again, this is Barca and Real we are talking about, anything can happen

• History

Madrid, Barca is in their worst form in years... their mid is absolutely shitty, and without that they would be too dependable on Messi...

Their defense is too weak too and Sergio Roberto looks lost...

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

madrid to win, but you never know what MSN might produce when they're hungry

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Really tough to predict but I think Real Madrid are a bit more likely to win it. I feel like a draw would be fair results considering both team form and injury. :S

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Only thing working for Barca right now is MSN, and if MSN have a good day the can cover up the shittyness all over the pitch for Barcelona. If they lose this, there will be a huge gap between them and Real.
Real on the other hand have injuries but they're in form. (still unbeaten) so I'm expecting this to be a draw

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

if we dont win thisone we might as well say good bye to the title...

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Barca guy here, but I think 3 points for Madrid

But if there's one thing I can tell you about el clasico, they are unpredictable as hell. Even last season. Both games.

• History

Barca guy here, but I think 3 points for Madrid

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

3-1 #HalaMadrid

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Lio Feel really bad for Barca if they lose this game, even though we're still early in the season, its hard not to think the result of the game could make an huge difference for the rest of the season. Still, even if Barca do lose, its not over yet, not till the very end.

But seriously, Zidane Real have been most impressive to be sincere, I mean, yeah, 3 draw against side they could have beaten but no defeat yet and nine poit ahead of one of its two biggest rival. I'm not gonna lie, as a neutral fan, I wouldn't mind seeing them win La Liga this year.

• History

@Lio Feel really bad for Barca if they lose this game, even though we're still early in the season, its hard not to think the result of the game could make the difference for the rest of the season. Still, even if Barca do lose, its not over yet, not till the very end.

But seriously, Zidane Real have been most impressive to be sincere, I mean, yeah, 3 draw against side they could have beaten but no defeat yet and nine poit ahead of one of its two biggest rival. I'm not gonna lie, as a neutral fan, I wouldn't mind seeing them win La Liga this year.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Looking at the recent forms, Madrid side are the favourites. But this is Clasico. Anything can happen.

liomessi10 7 years ago

crrrrrrrap that goal was so heartbreaking ;-(
shite.

liomessi10 7 years ago

with 2 minutes to go.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@lio Ramos sure love to ruin other Spanish side in big occassion, doesn't he. :(

SoccerBoss 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

HA! Barca is back. They definitely improved, especially after Iniesta came on. The bad part was the refereeing once again, just a load of crap. Both Madrid and Barca were supposed to have at least one penalty.

The offside was way to close to call, so I cant really say anything about that.

Other than that, it was a pretty typical Clasico.

• History

HA! Barca is back. They definitely improved, especially after Iniesta came on. The bad part was the refereeing once again, just a load of crap. Both Madrid and Barca were supposed to have at least one penalty.

The offside was way to close to call, so I cant really say anything about that.