Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Classico thoughts?
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

What did you guys think of te Classico game? Please keep hate and other bs out. It would be nice to have a decent discussion.
Anyways I thought that barca played great over all. But started out shaky when Madrid pressed them just like they needed throughout the match. Surprised the scored turned out 3-1 in barcas favor. I thought it would be 2-1 in Madrids favor.

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Well yeah the way the game started I think everybody thought that Madrid are gonna come out on top, but the thing about Real Madrid is that, they have few players like Ronaldo & Benzema, who think that they can do everything on their own, where as Barcelona are all about team work, passing the ball, not a single selfish/individual player in Barcelona squad, everybody's playing for the team. I think this is the reason why they got rid of Ibrahimovic and not playing David Villa lately, cuz they just don't want to pass the ball. Anyway, first 15-20 minutes of the match, Madrid were the better side, the rest of the game it was all Barca, the better team won the match!

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

It seems that 600million Euros is not enough to beat Barcelona or win La Liga, Real Madrid still dos't know how to have a comeback against Barcelona, how long has it been since they had a comeback over Barça?

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I was surprised by the result. I thought Madrid would finally get one back against Barca and that Mourinho would pop out with some tactical brilliance but I was proved wrong. Real Madrid were kinda dominating in the initial minutes and scored an early goal but Barca being the quality team that they are didn't give up and eventually won it.

raimondo90 12 years ago

Yeah it's how I think of it. I don't understand when Madrid is goin to realize that spending millions doesn't make a world class team. It's about how the team fits together and mentality. I love that barca r all like a huge family. No other team has that. And I think mou wanted to go for a draw or win if they could. Cuz his team didn't really seem I attack as much as any normal game.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Ronaldo had 2 great chances and failed to score in both. Really expected Real to come out on top after setting the fastest goal record. But alas, some things are just meant to be. And I see some people(mostly Barca fans) saying that millions of pounds doesn't buy the title. True but Barcelona win the title because they had invested heavily in La Masia earlier and now they reap the benefits of that. You cannot blame the Real Madrid management for taking shortcuts, don't they want to win titles too?

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Barca outplayed Madrid with great teamwork.Madrid had many chances but did not take them. Ronaldo was selfish at times.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Sloppy game for real madrid, had a lot of anxiety before the game started realizing madrid actually have a chance then saw them score a goal within the first 20 seconds... Overall I'm sick of always hearing people in the past couple years till today saying ronaldo is the best in the world. He possibly has the physical potential and attributes to be the best in the world but in terms of instinct, tactical awareness, and jus intelligence of the game messi is on a different level then ronaldo. If ronaldo was to partyway from his arrogant ways and play futbol in the sense of always thinking what can i do to get a win for the team, how can I contribute - he'd be the best and real madrid would be dominating with the already stacked team they have right now. On a side note, Coentrao is playing really well for madrid, great addition. But on a better note fabregas has meshed well with barca and is playing incredible.
Forca Barca !!

raimondo90 12 years ago

bloodred how is this about teams and how they invest their money? i simply asked for match thoughts

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@raimondo90 I clearly did give my thoughts over the match. After that I was just defending Real from Barcelona fans who trash Real after every match between these 2 sides by saying money doesn't buy titles. And I don't see why the way teams invest their money is unrelated to the topic.