Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cologne on London
F6330QE 7 years ago
PSMS, Indonesia 1 48

What do you think about using your opposite shirt's team?? I think it will be pros and cons. As it just happened on London when Arsenal facing Cologne in European League. So what do you about it ??enter link description here

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Lost all the respect for Koln fans, stupid, immature and once again stupid. After 25 years you're back at Europe football and you make such a mess.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lost all the respect for Koln fans, stupid immature and once again stupid. After 25 years you're back at Europe football and you make such a mess.

F6330QE 7 years ago
PSMS, Indonesia 1 48

@quikzyyy Hahah that's right, I think "fuhrer Spirits" who make them Crazy ahahahah.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

What did all the German fans that couldn't get in do?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

20 000 came to London but they were given only 2000 tickets. In that same group there is also Red Star which is known for their fans so a clash between Köln and Red Star will be interesting to see.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

If they bought the tickets, doesn't matter if it's from the black market or not, they paid for it and they should be allowed or the game should've been canceled until they find a new way to organize.
@Golazo I don't think Köln fans would be able to clash with Belgrad fans. Balkan supporters are always more lit than Western Europeans.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Only an idiot would spend money to go abroad just to cause trouble. Fak the hooligans. Anyway welcome to Europa League.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emre problem no one is talking about is, Koln fans came to the stadium without tickets expecting Arsenal will just let them to go to stadium, that's absolutely stupid, even with only half working brain you simply can't think that.

First, Arsenal don't have to do anything to away fans. They got 2,9k tickets (no 2k as reported) and we met UEFA rules of tickets % to away fans. Arsenal didn't pay 390 million for stadium so some mentally challenged 20k germans can just walk into there for free.

Second, they blocked the trains/buses/metro and everything was overcrowded, fans couldn't get there in time and those who did arrive on time, couldn't get into stadium because these guys were blocking the entrance.

Third, the home fans sold them the tickets outside the stadium because of these "hooligans". If you had a child with you would you attend the game? I certainly wouldn't want to go and just sell the tickets asap and go home.

Köln warned them multiple times about the number of fans they expected to travel.

If this is true, Arsenal should have had higher security, I agree. However did they also tell them, they do not have tickets?

This was a massive mishandling by Arsenal

Was it? Probably yes, because I've read that people went to the stadium without the tickets, that's why there were fights with stewards inside. There was guy on the stadium vlogging about the actual situation.

Only an idiot would spend money to go abroad just to cause trouble.

This, how fucking stupid do you have to be to actually buy a plane ticket to London, go there without the ticket, block the entry for home fans, destroy the things and delay the game?

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Can't get enough of our reserves, huh? disappointed twice in 2 days.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@quikzyyy Well, if they really expected Arsenal to let them in without tickets; they were really missing some brain stuff. That's just hooliganism without any purpose.

F6330QE 7 years ago
PSMS, Indonesia 1 48

Yahh we all have our's opinion about this, but I think they who contact directly with the game who feel how the Football entering their's soul. JUST FOOTBALL