Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Commentators
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Brazilian commentators among the best, and fastest in commentating... wanted to share this one XD

You got other examples?

Comments
EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

Ha ha ha ha ha ah

LOOOOL, its around my region. But i don't like those commentators. I prefer listen to english commentator with more analysis about the game, some stats, and more objectionable commenting.

Why i don't like commentators like him? Because their mechanic is the same, example" Player a pass to Player B, player B pass to player C, player C pass to Player D, i feel stupid. For me its like a kid lessons. And they are too exaggerate.

If u like that U should learn Spanish or Portuguese, and listening to Latin commentators they are the best at ur liked commentators.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Well its not bad, he is clearly passionate about it but it kind of remind me an hyperactif kid who cannot literaly stop talking even for a second.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Arabic commentators are like the craziest XD

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

Emobot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, we have different pleasures.

I grow up listening that kind of commentators, so much basic commenting for me. Like i said before Player A pas to Players B, Player B to C and continue. And when they score a goal. They basically scream out GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... half minute later..... AAAALL. LOL

I prefer European or North America commentators.

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

Pelle, how u find that? LOL.

20 shots on target and no Goal, damnn ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Vietnamese commentator is unique too :D. Sometimes we have those streams, they have specfic voices and commenting that's different from normal speaks

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Something like this? XDD

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

If someone catch me, if for rolling ur ass in the floor. What about i'm talking?

Some parts of last video Pelle, sound like Crazy From from Axel F

Ring ding ding ding ding ding
LOOOOOOOOOL
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
i can't stop laughing.

the vidoe is here

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

:))

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hahahaah. That's Thai... Not Vietnam, although it was broadcasted in Vietnam too hahaha.

But yeah, Thai can sound like crazy frog

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I grew up on North American commentating for the "big leagues" of NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. It's very different even from North American soccer commentators, who usually try to use a different style of commentating that aligns with some other nation's telecasts (usually Mexico).

I enjoy the Tony Romo's of the world. Good analysis, laid back, objective. Just a guy watching the sport and having a blast.

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

Related pleasures Sunflash, i liked that commentator also. I prefer analysis and objective :3

In ur couch watching ur favorite sport and listening that kind of commentator, the result is ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ