Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Comparison polls: Ultimate Edition
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, I realized that making comparison poll was pretty succeful and fun to make, so I thought, why do I limit myself to doing only one comparison a thread and why not ask other to join in the fun. So, what I'm proprosing here is to make a thread where we compare similar player with only polls and with the least chit-chat possible. If we wanna discuss a comparison, we make a new thread for it instead. People are welcome to post poll asking other user who they think is the best between:

1. Two player playing in similar position (or area at the very least) and for the same team.
  2. Two player from the same contry and playing in similar position or area of the field.
  3. Two player player from the same league who play in similar position or area of the field.
  4. Two player from different league but with very similar play-style and position.
  5. Two player who play at the same position or area and both played for a specific team at one point.

So remember, only post a brief explanation as to why you are comparing those player (ex: both are winger at Chelsea, both play CB for Germany) and then the poll. Limit discution to a minimum and make other thread if you really want to discuss a comparison and try to compare player wich might be comparable (don't compare young player like Munir to big star like Neymar for exemple) and most of all, have fun! Let's get those poll started! ;D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, I realized that making comparison poll was pretty succeful and fun to make, so I thought, why do I limit myself to doing only one comparison a thread and why not ask other to join in the fun. So, what I'm proprosing here is to make a thread where we compare similar player with only polls and with the least chit-chat possible. If we wanna discuss a comparison, we make a new thread for it instead. People are welcome to post poll asking other user who they think is the best between:

1. Two player playing in similar position (or area at the very least and for the same team.
  2. Two player from the same contry and playing in similar position or area of the field.
  3. Two player player from the same league who play in similar position or area of the field.
  4. Two player from different league but with very similar play-style and position.
  5. Two player who play at the same position or area and both played for a specific team at one point.

So remember, only post a brief explanation as to why you are comparing those player (ex: both are winger at Chelsea, both play CB for Germany) and then the poll. Limit discution to a minimum and make other thread if you really want to discuss a comparison and try to compare player wich might be comparable (don't compare young player like Munir to big star like Neymar for exemple) and more of all, have fun! Let's get those poll started! ;D

1. Two player playing in similar position (or area at the very least) and for the same team.

So remember, only post a brief explanation as to why you are comparing those player (ex: both are winger at Chelsea, both play CB for Germany) and then the poll. Limit discution to a minimum and make other thread if you really want to discuss a comparison and try to compare player wich might be comparable (don't compare young player like Munir to big star like Neymar for exemple) and more of all, have fun! Let's get those poll started! ;D

Comments
538 11432

To start things off, I'll start with two goalkeeper who spark controversy over their current situation: Joe Hart and Claudio Bravo. ;)

• History

To start things off, I'll start with two player who spark controversy over their current situation: Joe Hart and Claudio Bravo. ;)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

To add a bit more substance to the thread, I will post a few more, here one that talented spanish midfielder who play for Manchester United despite not exactly, playing in the same position on the field: Juan Mata and Ander Herrera.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Last one for tonight, this time, lets compare some other team player, I know, let's go with two of Chelsea incredible centerback: David Luiz and César Azpilicueta (AKA Dave).

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140
  • History
538 11432
  • History
JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

had to be done

JuanMata10 7 years ago