Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Complaint about the footyroom moderators
Sandrito2 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 87

All you moderators think I am a troll which is not the case. I have gotten 1 month ban again for no reason. No explanation nothing I just posted a comment about Iceland as I think they play negative football nothing wrong about that and bam I have 1 month ban. Just because I got down voted on the comment then moderator which ever one banned me.

Forget my past how am I going to improve as a user on this site if i constantly get banned for no excusable reason. Such incompetence and no shame in your actions because I'm just trying to be better now. I will admit I went overboard in the past but that's not the case now so why are the moderators holding it against me such stupidity

Yesterday I seen many guys write " penaldo, diver, cheater " on Portugal match and today people saying " pussi " on argentina game yet they don't face the same consequence not even close. Disgraceful I give up

Comments
Sandrito2 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 87

I can't play pictures since this is a new account but in my profile picture I got banned for saying that. What a joke

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It's a tactic in the game, Mourinho has won CL titles like that...

It's not a waste of space also, they've had more points that their opponents, therefore they deserve to go through. You can't exactly blame them either, look at the Argentina's team. You are known for trolling and from a moderator's point of view that's disrespectful to Iceland. Not to mention, there could be other comments that you could have got banned for...

Sandrito2 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 87

Like I said forget my past. Everyone deserves another chance. I didn't even create a new account to troll I waited out my 1 month of punishment just to be sucker punched for no reason so now I made a new account to vent my frustration.

On the Iceland game you can look at it from any perspective what I said might have hurt someone's feeling but it's the truth if you watched the game Iceland didn't even bother attacking after scoring so my statement is true and it's my opinion if I don't like defensive teams. Sometimes what hurts is the truth life isn't always about saying what is the best for the situation to not hurt others feelings. Near the comment box it says " speak your mind " and I dis exactly that just for mods to do something inexcusable.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I did not ban you nor can I reverse a ban. Just know that we normally don't ban users just because.

I cannot find which comments you are referring to. Could you point out which highlights and content of the comment?

Also, reputation does carry a big weight on this sites. We tend to have 0 tolerance with people that persistently troll and are asked to stop.

Sandrito2 6 years ago
Juventus, Italy 1 87

It's on the Iceland argentina match. There's a bunch of guys writing troll comments yet nothing is done to them after hours of the comment still being up.

Oh and if reputation did matter then what can I do? Either I get spammed with continuous undeserved bans because of my " reputation " or i go and make a new account which is not allowed under the footyroom guidelines as that is a " sock puppet " which will result me in a permanent ban on all my accounts. So your argument is flawed.

raimondo90 6 years ago

I've made no argument, just stated that we tend to have little to no tolerance on trolls but every mod has a different opinion.

Also, I've checked the highlights and if your account is Sandrito no comments were erased, just downvoted and hidden. Also, your account doesn't show as banned. I recommend you try logging in again and commenting here.

_Marcos_ 6 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

I agree! Their are a few moderators that abuse the power that they have to ban users or coments with no reason! My acount has never been banned, but i had one comment banned here in the forum. The freedom of speech is not respected in this website. In my case, after many comments arguing about a topic with other users (and one moderator), I said "ahaha can't argument with this. ahahaha is just to stupid", because I find the arguments of the previous comment had no logic. And my comment was banned by moderator "Emobot7" and he reply to me: "Don't troll, if you disagree with an opinion, explain why with fact, not by laughing at the other person.". After that I didnt post anymore comments on that topic because my freedom of speech had been broken.

So because I disagreed with the opinion of one of the moderators my comment is banned? Is this how this works?

raimondo90 6 years ago

@Marcos Freedom of speech is one thing, respecting the guidelines establish by FootyRoom in a forum post stickied at the top is another.
You may express yourself all you want no one is denying that, but once it breaks the rules, we have to act. Of course, every mod has a different opinion and different views on topics.
Sometimes we delete comments to keep the conversation focused on a singular topic and that's nothing personal.

_Marcos_ 6 years ago

@raimondo90 Ok. So what guideline establish by FootyRoom did I break with my comment?

_Marcos_ 6 years ago

PS: This is the rule about trolling:
"3. Trolling
Comments like "Manchester United Rocks", "Chelsea are crap", "Barcelona RULES" are very boring and immature. It's better if you tell everyone WHY you think Chelsea is crap or why Barcelona 'RULES', because not everyone might think same as you. Phrases like "Uefalona", "Penaldo", "Walkessi", "Mad-rid", "Chelski" are provocative and therefore forbidden. Any phrases that bait or invite personal attacks are also not welcome. If you are trolling YOU WILL BE BANNED."

raimondo90 6 years ago

@Marcos it broke the following rule

1. Going Off Topic
    Always stay on topic that the original post provided. If you have nothing to say about the current topic then don't post. Don't start or get involved in fights with users that lead to arguments of who knows more about this and that.

This one is loosely enforced but every now and then we delete comments to keep conversation on topic and to prevent further issues. Again, your comment getting deleted is no big deal nor is it something that should make you worried.

_Marcos_ 6 years ago

@raimondo90

How what I said is "going off topic"? I created the topic in the forum, I argued, and then a user comment something and I said I didn't make any sense (Ps: He basically said that Alderweireld/Vertonghen are better then CR7).
My comment was 100% on the topic!

Why the moderator that banned me and said "Don't troll, if you disagree with an opinion, explain why with fact, not by laughing at the other person."? Acording to this moderator (Emobot7), he banished my comment for trolling.

According to this, can you at least agree that my comment shouldn't have been banned by trolling?

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

What has happened to this forum past months... :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Marcos

ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha can't argument with this ahahahahaahahaahahahahah is just to stupid ahahahahahahaah

If you seriously think this answer was completely fine, you might need to think about it. Laughing out at someone face because they disagree with you isn't permited on this forum, its offensive and agressive, especially in the manner you did. Also this what Croatian said to merit such answer btw:

You can't claim Fonte, Moutinho, Joao Mario, Cedric, Adrien and Nani are actually top players when you doubted Tete (better than Cedric), Alderweireld and Vertonghen (better than every single player on the list) and even Klaassen who was pretty much same quality as Adrien/Mario before moving to PL.

He never say Alderweireld and Vertonghen are better than Ronaldo, he is talking about the player he listed himself.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I didn't ban you, but if a mod ban you it's for a good reason. Im pretty sure you weren't banned by that pure post, like Emo showed it could be a series of faulty, violated comments.

And a ban is issued always with pre-warning unless it's straight racism, troll, etc...

If you can't refer to the warning, the direct comment it's very hard to track.

@Golazo: stop being toxic and remove that profile pic please.

_Marcos_ 6 years ago Edited

@Emobot7

1) You are very good at avoiding/"going off topic" to the main question. You shoould be banned according to the FootyRoom Community Rules!

2) Laughing is offensive and agressive?! I could laugh at this statement but then I may be punished. Then you should add to the Trolling rule "Laughing is offensive and agressive, and their for any one how have in their comments "ahah", "kkkk", ":D", "xD", "eheh", "hihi", WILL BE BANNED". Just to clarify it.

3) Its very good to see that you still defende the croatian user. But you omit a big and important part. The so called "list":

Rui Patrício, José Fonte, CR7, João Montinho, João Mário, Willliam Carvalho, R. Quaresma, Cédric Soares, Adrien Silva, Nani

And then he said:

(...) Alderweireld and Vertonghen (better than every single player on the list) and even Klaassen who was pretty much same quality as Adrien/Mario before moving to PL.

You can't say "He is talking about the player he listed himself." because he didn't made any list. I did and he was tallking about it. He quote my list and then commented.

4) If I can't express myself in fear that you or any person may be offended by what I say, I would never say a word. If feeling ofended is an valid argument for banning anyone (or comment), then I have to report a lot of users (and comments), including you.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emobot7

1. You are very good at avoiding/"going off topic" to the main question. You shoould be banned according to the FootyRoom Community Rules!
  2. Laughing is offensive and agressive?! I could laugh at this statement but then I may be punished. Then you should add to the Trolling rule "Laughing is offensive and agressive, and their for any one how have in their comments "ahah", "kkkk", ":D", "xD", "eheh", "hihi", WILL BE BANNED". Just to clarify it.
  3. Its very good to see that you still defende the croatian user. But you omit a big and important part. The so called "list":

Rui Patrício, José Fonte, CR7, João Montinho, João Mário, Willliam Carvalho, R. Quaresma, Cédric Soares, Adrien Silva, Nani

And then he said:

(...) Alderweireld and Vertonghen (better than every single player on the list) and even Klaassen who was pretty much same quality as Adrien/Mario before moving to PL.

You can't say "He is talking about the player he listed himself." because he didn't made any list. I did and he was tallking about it.
He quote my list and then commented.

1. If I can't express myself in fear that you or any person may be offended by what I say, I would never say a word. If feeling ofended is an valid argument for banning anyone (or comment), then I have to report a lot of users (and comments), including you.
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Sandrito

You say forget my past, yet you have done nothing but troll on the Senegal comment section. ‘I thought that was France’ your comments to Milanlamiavita. Your trolling is not funny. Whoever unbanned him, I personally recommend to redo the one month ban.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

freedom of speech???
lol since when did footyroom have a first amendment?!

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Sandrito ; You cant stop trolling, you just stated this in the highlights section :

Wasn't sure if I was watching France or senegal

not sure for any trolling comment you got a ban, but this at least deserves one. and you do it regularly so maybe you should stop crying here and accept your ban...

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

2 African teams won. France and Senegal

another brilliant comment from you, whats your excuse ?

Discussion Closed