Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CR7 potential move back to Manchester United
iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Cristiano Ronaldo could return to the Premier League - with old club United, Manchester City or Chelsea - after a Real Madrid bust-up (Express)!!!!
Apparently due to some statistics, Real Madrid fans don't seem to appreciate Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo because even though they are 7 points clear from Barcelona, their matches with Barcelona aren't going well as we expected. 

The future of Cristiano Ronaldo remains a constant source of speculation in Spain, with some reports earlier in the week suggesting the Portuguese winger was open to a move back to the Premier League. 

For me, it will be absolutely fantastic for him to move back to Old Trafford. He belongs to Manchester United, and plus he misses us fans and SAF. For him to come back will definitely bring back Manchester United's golden generation. 
Let's hope to find out in summer!!

Comments
Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Thank You for such great news! I miss him at Old Trafford!

However, I think he and Jose Mourinho are great in RM, I don't see how they are doing terrible as it is said... Madrid have been transformed into Master Class due to Ronaldo and Mourinho

anyway, I pick Ronaldo over Messi anyday and I wish him luck wherever he goes

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I doubt that he'll be back playing in Premier League, but If he does, We'll take him back any day of the week. He's always welcome at Old Trafford!!

Yeah! Bring back the Manchester United Legend!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The loss of CR7 will be extremly bad for RM and its fans.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

If he is coming back to the EPL, I don't think I would be able to stand seeing him in City or Chelsea colours. He should be back to United.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

iHEARTfootball please dont talk bullsh*t a couple of weeks ago ronaldo said he was very happy in madrid with his friends and teammates and now your saying hes coming back to the EPL -_- forget it ronaldo is staying with us if you think hes going back to united well f*ck you and f*ck man united cuz real madrid is his club VAMOS MADRIDD!!!!!!!

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

lol.... he is definitely not moving. Don't know where you got your retarded info from

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

@messidona, alot of people know about it....he has had a bust up with real madrid, and you can just tell he isnt happy at real. when he scores he doesn't celebrate, you can tell by the expression on his face that he is fed up. however i will be very surprised if he does come back to the premier league. 

@MessiDona

I got it from your mum last night.

Yeah she's a Man United fan too just to let you know ;)

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

you think they're gna trade the face of madrid ? get real

@iHEARTfootball I have no mom you fucking bitch, I swear if  I was ever able to find you or see you I would be the shit out of you, slam your head then fuking eat you, you little bitch

You shouldn't have called my hard work of research "retarded info" then, idiot

@MessiDona @iHEARTfootball : Stop acting like babies with momies cause you are both ridiculous just saying

mindagap 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 2 25

i will wish him come back to old trafford if he leave rm

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

@Messi Donna @iHEARTfootball @expertfootball22:- Hey fagotts....don't make me remove my belt and discipline your gay asses...Ronaldo will never go back to Man United because he actually wants to play with competent players unlike evans, carrick and rooney!!

I'm not going to waste my time talking to a Nobody. 

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@ MessiDona @ IHEARTfootball how old are u two?stop acting like the lords of gayness and the kings of retards, quit arguing, if you wanna argue go on to a different forum

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Nobody , you are actually right :D ronaldo wants to play with real proffesional players and not with amateurs like phil jones , carrick and ji sung park

it's nice to see Nobody has not eyes.it's expertfootball11 not 22 u cocksucker.

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

U know what's nice....your moms pussy is nice

If insulting is the best you can do,so do it.Go fight if your a man.