Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo Will Win First Ever FIFA 'The Best' Award
AlexJuve 7 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 89

Cristiano Ronaldo favoured to win his 4th FIFA award as world’s best

Cristiano Ronaldo is favoured to beat Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann when winners of the Best FIFA Football Awards are presented in Zurich.

It's obvious .... right?

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

Just keep in mind that your 2009 and 2011 Champions League titles were both from cheating/BS refereeing. A farce of a football tie on both accounts.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Just keep in mind that you drew 3rd tier teams of CL until the finals each time too...
enter image description here

And Madrid is the last team in the world to talk about referees, 90% of their dives end up PKs

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Just keep in mind that you drew 3rd tier teams of CL until the finals each time too...

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

What happened in 2011 ? Please remind me ?
Madrid is in a good form and Madridista start being cocky, you didnt had that feeling for a while right ? That amer réactions you are having atm wont help Madrid when they will fall and they Will just like any football team...

Now answer the question : wich time Ramos voted for Messi ? When you advance something show your proofs

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What happened in 2011 ? Please remind me ?
Madrid is in a good form and Madridista start being cocky, you didnt had that feeling for a while right ? That amer réactions you are having atm wont help Madrid when they will fall and they Will just like any football team...

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

90% of all football are controlled games.
Welcome to he Masonic era.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

As someone who didn't even click on the link to see the votes, I can tell where your ignorance stems from - a refusal to admit facts when it is presented to your face.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Dynastian98

0 arguments on what I said you just said incidents of Barcelona players. Did I said Barcelona players are full of class?
Out of topic again, just face it Barcelona is better in this decade with half the cheating you did back then with your so called 11 trophies that only Real Madrid fans acknowledge.

Honestly I love how Pique is teasing and making the rivalry more and more fierce. This is football, full of emotions not like internter wikipedia pages told you :'). What is big derbies without rivalries? If there was not such intensity that would mean that there is no true rivalry that in the end of the day nobody would care who won as long as they get paid. You know dynastian this is not a Disney movie, this is football and beeing classless towards your opponent won't harm you much.

Oh and by the way nobody is as classless as Real Madrid players. Benitez days were a nightmare for a guy who was living his dream. Man I am so pissed even thinking players would be so classless to Benitez who actually did not even do any harm to them just because he was called Benitez.

You see ? It is easy to show the finger towards Barcelona players and call them classless but it is so easy to ignore bigger CLASSLESS acts by your team.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@tiki If you look at the link quickzzyy posted
http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/ballon-dor/playeroftheyear-men/02/86/27/05/faward_menplayer2016_neutral.pdf

Some of real madrid's players voted for Barcelona's players, not the first place vote mind you

and Im sure its not the first time
When there is this much competition between the two teams things are going to get ugly
we should be enjoying what is probably the most competitive rivalry in the world, ever.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian Yeah, that what I thought as well, its a shame though as Joze is a great user most of the time and I hate seeing him go at you because of previous conflict between the two of you.

@Tiki Come on tiki, some of them aren't even related to Madrid player. Perez might be corrupt and the La Liga president might be an huge Madrid fan and even favour them but its still not the fault of the player lacking class. Also, any team under Mourinho end up having some player acting like prick at one point or another. Look at Ramos and Pepe under Mourinho and look at them now, now do the same with Costa and you will reallize Jose propably encouraged that kind of attitude from his player. Mourinho had a lot of pressure when he was at Real, no doubt this played a part in how he treated his player, wich in turn affected how they acted on the field. Anyway, I like Barca more than Madrid but in this story, I think its fair to say nobody have alway been classy between Real Madrid and Barcelona. There were alway moment when they acted with lack of class and other time when they did show some amount. No need to make a war to know who is better and who is worse. Another thing to note, player are human being as well, when they are young, they are more prone to being immature and to make mistake. Lets not forget that and try to go foward instead of staying stuck in the past. ;D

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Its a rivalry both players lack class toward each other's, but the vision of the tong and yang is a little childish, so since the good ones are Madrid players, others are in the dark side ? No. Both squads can't help being involved in th fiercest football rivalry Historically caused by Madrid government.
And I really don't find it scandalous that Messi prefers Suarez to Ronaldo, This season I would put him higher in my list too. And to put Messi as second is the minimum any coach or captain in the world can do.
Lets not be blind and watch games, Ronaldo is aging... ciao

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@tiki

Madrid players are classy ? Lol what else ?
No Madrid player has ever voted for Messi for any contest.

Ok they have voted from him but ok

And I really don't find it scandalous that Messi prefers Suarez to Ronaldo

then it isnt classless for madrid players to prefer ronaldo

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 I did not have a go at all on Dynastian this time. I have a go because I hate when people treat football like a reality show.

If someone calls a team classless when his team is the same and even worse [my opinion here] I find it pathetic. In my book only narrow-minded people or women[by their nature] downgrade their betters like that. With my previous post I think I analyse it.

I undestand you are a mod and mods help each other but it is so wrong when you say I have a go at Dynastian's words when he says Barcelona players should learn class from Real Madrid players, which I find disturbing even reading it. I don't want you to name my actions like ''I have a go at Dynastian''. I mean what the hell? Everytime I disagree I am having a go with him? When Sunflash called Lodatz a retarded child nobody gave a flying shite and when I bother to disagree I am having a fight.

To be honest why don't you put a rule on site? Nobody shall disagree with a mod else he is a black sheep or banned.

I mean really AT LAST the forums are active and I can't share what I believe because when I disagree I am a di.ck. and he will ask mods to ban me or any mod will say I have a go at him for having a different opinion. Did not knew I don't have the right to disagree with someone who learned everything by reading it on the internet when on the other hand I play football everyday because I breath football.

Drbutterface 7 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

Dat salt. It's everywhere. So much salt.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@Dyn Don't 'instigate' an argument with tiki now! It's for the good of the forum ;)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KTB

It wasn't intended as an instigation, but I can see where the chaos came from. :/

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Joze

Did not knew I don't have the right to disagree with someone who learned everything by reading it on the internet when on the other hand I play football everyday because I breath football.

Great to hear that you breathe football! Did you know that I was on my way to semi-pro until I tore my LCL and damaged my Achilles' tendon? No, probably not. It's not a good idea to assume you know everything about someone. You're a great member on the forum when you're not busy having digs at me.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Joze Sorry lad, I just thought it was weird you would defend Barcelona against a Real fan since your a Chelsea fan (I know that this a stupid generalisation). Misunderstanding from my part. Sorry if I offended you, it wasn't my objective and of course you can share your opinion even if you disagree with a mod. Hope you'll forgive me and please don't presume about people only knowing football because of internet (wich is actually a lot more like of my situation than Dynast). I really think you have a great opinion most of time and while I agree Dynast opinion of Barca player needing to learn a bit of class from RM player doesn't really sound so nice, I can understand where is coming from on this specific occasion (about voting on a player of the other team, Barca player propably will never give their Ballon d'Or vote to Ronaldo, even if he score 100 goal a season). So yeah, I can understand his critic and also your. But I don't think its necessary to get personal against people with who your having a debate. And yeah, I know we let Sun and Lodatz goes at each other. But to be fair, they really sem to enjoy themselve (well, not really, but you get what I mean). Anyway, I'm sorry if I offended you, it wasn't my goal. Hope you can stay on footyroom and enjoy yourself sharing your opinion, no matter if it doesn't match that of other people.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

It wasn't intended as an instigation, but I can see where the chaos
came from. :/

Same source as it usually comes from.

I just thought it was weird you would defend Barcelona against a Real fan since your a Chelsea fan (I know that this a stupid generalisation).

True for me at least. Generalizations are usually based on some form of truth.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 For the health of the forums and the heat that I create I will pass off completely, no hard feelings. I am just sick of arguing biased judges or just watching this situation in general. I apologize for the thing I wrote in your wall, I just found hard to believe that you people think I seek to dig on Dynastian and create a war.

Best of wishes to everyone, I mean it, everyone :)

tiki_taka 7 years ago

So dynast you treat Barca players being classless and you wonder where the trouble comes from ? And you call that trouble ? Trouble is something much worse. It sounds for me like a reply as offensive as the original claim, so maybe it feels less pleaseant when you read it than when write it.
And Ktbffh, thanks for the intervention, I fully know how much you appreciate me and it's mutual.