Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo Will Win First Ever FIFA 'The Best' Award
AlexJuve 7 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 89

Cristiano Ronaldo favoured to win his 4th FIFA award as world’s best

Cristiano Ronaldo is favoured to beat Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann when winners of the Best FIFA Football Awards are presented in Zurich.

It's obvious .... right?

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@JozeMourinho Thanks lad, its good to hear. Sorry for doubting you. Don't worry about what you writed wall, I saw it after your answer there as well, so its no problem. I wish you the best as well. ;)

@tiki Yeah, I'm getting what you mean. But I think its just a misunderstanding. Dynast was propably talking in present time and I think he was especially targeting that voting for best player thing. I think he right when he say Ramos and Modric were class for this occasion and heck, most of the time RM player are decent guys (lets not talk about Mourinho era and the fact that Ronaldo is sometime... a bit of sore loser?), I agree however that they are not all better than Barcelona player. In my opinion however, its really depend on the player.

Really class in my opinion: Messi, Iniesta, Suarez (after his ban of course), Rakitic Ramos (now, not in the past), Modric, Bale, Marcelo.

Not so class in my opinion in the last year only:
Pique (lets not lie, that guys a prick when it come down to real, I don't hate him for it but understand people that do)
Neymar (for some of his dive even though he is getting better)
Ronaldo (he is the kind of guys you don't like to beat cause he is sore afterward or to lose against cause if you do, he would rub it in your face, he is getting better and is doing a bit less dive though, but he still sometime act annoyed when his team-mate score XD)
Pepe (really respect him as a player but man this guys is something else, the dive against Atletico in CL convinced me to put him here)

Also, both of those team have had in their rank some of the most classy player in the world at time: Cassilas, Kaka for Madrid, Puyol, Ronaldinho and Xavi for Barcelona.

Guess what I'm trying to say is, its good war. They both have had in the past, present and in the future some great player with lots of class and other who don't have as much.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well if The contest was close I don't think they would have done it, Ronaldo would have hanged them. it was obvious after BO that there was only one winner. The reason why they did it this season and not all the previous ones and I can show you the votes....
So it may fool some, doesn't fool me specially Comming from Ramos.
Secondly claiming Madrid did a class move voting for Messi, doesnt make Barca players classless. They aren't supposed to vote Ronaldo just to please his fans, he isn't on my top 3 eather judging on performences not collective titles. It matters for me when the impact of the player was vital like Griezmann at the Euro ( best player ) or Messi in Copa America ( best player ) i also have in memory the impact vs Bayern in an amazing Semifinal and Barca in quarters. Which aren't Wolfsburg and City ( saved the day vs Wolfsburg and unseen vs City ) also average in the final. That only remains my point, average in the Euro too.

You can not take something you think is class from your team and blame the rest for not doing the same while there is no reason. And Not putting the best performer of the season ( pass + assist ) leader, best rated, most Motm, most dribbles, most chances created, most through balls and with sharing penalties and FK with Neymar and Suarez. Putting that guy on the podium was just logical and everyone knew it had no incident on the final result...

And since it wasn't the topic of the post, why would I not reply by same kind of claims ? Maybe I should let Madridista insults in peace to not be the troublemaker right Dynast/Ktbffhswe ?

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Oh you, I don't care. I was referring to when a newly mod promoted and thus powerful Dynastian left a message on my wall where he suggested I didn't 'instigate' a fight with you, after merely replying to your nidicolous claims. Seeing how he now does the same thing, I'm sure he realize (and have known for some time) how fkin deluded you are sometimes.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@drbutterface: that doesn't add anything to the thread