Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dahoud to Borussia Dortmund - confirmed
Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Mahmoud Dahoud (21), one of brightest talents in German football and Bundesliga in whole, has agreed to join Borussia Dortmund at start of next season. Borussia Dortmund was once again fastest in catching youth talents (Isak), this time they competed with Liverpool. Dahoud is known to be one of best young players in Bundesliga - and it was quite proven correct after fantastic last season with M'gladbach. Dortmund paid around €12million.

He signed his contract 'til 2022. He is Kurd born in Syria, he immigrated from Syria with his parents when he was baby. He started his career in Fortuna Dusseldorf, and started playing in first team of M'gladbach in 2014.

Will Borussia Dortmund profit from this transfer?

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

This one for the future no doubt. :D Seem like a smart player as well. Hope BVB help him develop well! :D

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

ehh

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

no they will give him to Bayern for free

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Oh God.. I wanted him at Liverpool at all.cost..
Anyway, congrats Dahoud.. and under Tuchel :D

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

20 M euros is a steal..

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

yeah i heard. dortmund is actually a good choice for young players. also he isn't leaving his country. i think it could be a pretty good move for him.

Croatian 7 years ago

He is extremely developed for 21 year old, one of smartest players in Bundesliga at such age. He's also really confident so I don't think it will be problem for him.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@croation - His ball control is really good in 1 v 1's and doesn't shy away from those situations, but also distribution is great, both very important to play in Dortmund midfield.. I wonder if he will be utilized alongside Weigle, seeing as our team is being built around Weigle and they are very similar players, i would say dahoud is more of an attacking midfielder than weigle. I hope one day we will be able to hold on to these talents .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@croation - He ball control is really good in 1 v 1's and doesn't shy away from those situations, but also distribution is great, both very important to play in Dortmund midfield.. I wonder if he will be utilized alongside Weigle, seeing as our team is being built around Weigle and they are very similar players, i would say dahoud is more of an attacking midfielder than weigle. I hope one day we will be able to hold on to these talents .

Croatian 7 years ago

Bild reported that Bayern has signed Julian Brandt for €30mil. Very nice transfer indeed. Seems like we stole another player from Dortmund and Liverpool ;) Seems like Ancelotti is considering Ribery going somewhere else after end of contract and Douglas Costa leaving, or Costa staying but not buying Coman at the end. It is very interesting to see this stuff. I hope Ancelotti will play Coman, Renato, Kimmich and Brandt next season. We need youth.

Also, his transfers were superior. We grabbed Rudy, Sule and Brandt in front of other good teams. I'm hyped for next season!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian Nice! Hopefully, Brandt will keep on progressing at Bayern and become a starting player in the future! That would be awesome. :D

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Dortmund are getting deal done early. They've also signed Toprak, as Bartra has not met his expections. Dortmund have a lot of ambition it seems.