Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Di Matteo
awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Consecutive 4 wins and 3 knockouts so whats your opinion about him.........i think he is best for Chelsea

Comments
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

let's see how things go for him in next days and wait for the end of the season, but right now i think that he should stay.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

i love him but roman will still look for another coach at the end of the season

pikachu 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 15

If People watched the FA cup match, u will notice that Chelsea is now playing a fast paced football... one which AVB tried to do and failed... I have never seen Chelsea play this fast this season, so much credit goes to Di Matteo... if this goes on... we even have a chance against Barca 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

My Take on Roberto Di Matteo:
I liked him when he was at West Brom even though the results didn't go for him.  In regards to him managing Chelsea, I think if the rest of the season continues in good form RA will keep him on (and have a big-name manager on standby in case things don't go right).  If I was a Chelsea fan I'd want him to stay b/c he's a blue himself and love for a club can inspire you to inspire your players (as we have witnessed these past weeks).

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Oh yea, tell me if anyone agrees but I suspect that RDM agreed to assist AVB with a few things in the back of his mind: 1] that if AVB were to be fired for doing poorly ( a very likely scenario given RAs past) he would be next in line to manage as caretaker and possibly put his foot through the door. 2] IF AVB did well and was successful he would learn quite a bit from the intelligent young man on how to forge a good team.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

So far so good let's see what happens by the end of the season. I wonder which players he would buy if he had the chance

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Next match is also very important for him against city at Manchester so i think he would do something great in the favor of Chelsea 

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Yeah top form from Chelsea,hope you guys win the FA Cup!!!

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

I hope chelsea and barca meet on the quarterfinal. 

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

that must be a great match.