Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dionatan Teixeira dies aged 25
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Former Stoke City defender Dionatan Teixeira has died at the age of 25 from a suspected heart attack.

enter image description here
He joined Stoke in 2014 having had trials at a number of Premier League clubs including Manchester City. But the Brazilian's time in England was blighted by injury and he made only two substitute appearances for Stoke in three years at the club.

Teixeira was in his native Brazil when he was taken ill and he died on Sunday after a suspected heart attack, according to his current club FC Sheriff, a Moldovan side who are playing in the Europa League this season. The club, who won the domestic league and cup double last season, added: "He will remain forever in our hearts."

RIP

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ohhh no,

R.I.P :(

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Ohh no way! That's very sad. RIP.

How are the medicals done at those clubs that they never see a player with a weak heart or what?

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

RIP.

@Gennady, I wonder that too. Seems like so much footballers died lately, and 17 year old kid died few days ago... also what happened with Nouri. Depressing to think about it.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

RIP, so sad to hear

Also, it does not seem Nouri will ever get back to football unfortunately.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir Well, it would already be a decent victory if Nouri managed to go back to a semi normal way of life. :(

Anyway, RIP, hope the exam in future take those case into account and try to find out player with weaker heart or illness before the worse come to happen. :(

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Nouri sadly won't make it out. He won't speak to his family & friends anymore, he will be lucky if he manages to atleast wake up from coma, but then again he won't be able to remember anything. Huge parts of his brain are dead.

Just to think about it makes me depressed, he was meant to be one of best talents in Ajax in recent years. So sad and depressing.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yep, Nouri won't be improving. Same with Schumacher. When these things happen and even the media are understanding by giving the families their space, you know it ain't good.

Don't expect to hear anything more about Nouri for a long long time. Probably won't be able to walk, talk, or do the basics. It's really sad.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian It is. :( Still, I wish the best for his family and hope they will stay strong.