Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Divers
raimondo90 13 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The main topic is diving in general, but also why people can be hypocrites. Why is it that every time i read comments they r mostly about barca divers? i mean every team in modern soccer has divers. there is no escaping it. so why does everyone just attack barca like that?

Comments
Raymundo 13 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

thats a nice one,its coz barca stand out as the ultimate best team in the world and we want to see another team through them of their thrown another reason would be lets face the fact that they are really irritataing when they dive for example if yu can remember Inter/Barca semi-final champions League Sergio was seriously iritataing peeping eish

SeeingRedandBlack 13 years ago
AC Milan, Spain 2 38

i agree with you raimondo. everyone targets barca like they're the only team in the entire world that dives. i know that people are going to thumbs this down, because everyone here is basically a barca hater. i don't like barca, but i know they're not the only divers in the world.

raimondo90 13 years ago

why would this even get thumbs down?? its a damn question. i can state a few players that dive. Alvez marcelona ronaldo busquets drogba they r everywhere. cant hide from it and being a hypocrite doesnt help

Prodigal 13 years ago

Of course every team has his divers. But theres no team that dives so systematically as a whole like Farcalona (and no other team gets away with it like they do). And talking of hypocrisy, what comes to my mind is when the culprit tries to look like being the victim. Thats all I have to say here (feel free to show your intellectual level by offending and/or threatening me like I'm used from Barcelona Fans, so imagine what I care).

Dynastian98 13 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

To know a diver you have to know the player's background. All Argentines, Portuguese, Spaniards, and Brazilians dive. Yes, that includes the likes of Messi and Ronaldo. The only people who don't dive are Germans, Dutch, English, and Africans because these guys are BRUTES, and they have a tough reputation running. You wont see Klose, Podolski, Lampard, van Persie, Sneijder, Robben, Rooney or Drogba dive any time soon.

Prodigal 13 years ago

Never read such bullshit on fr yet. Watch dive movies on youtube, the scenes are almost all from the german and english leagues

Furthermore, Drogba is known as a diver, so is Schweinsteiger and often enough also Klose and Podolski (if you dont believe me, watch the 2006 semi-finals against Italy, there are some spetacular dives from Schweini and Poldi). Lampard is also known as a diver, Robben falls too when it's convenient for him.

Your quasi-racistic diving theory is humbug. I'm not saying the so called latin-countries dont dive be cause it would be a ridiculous thing to say. As an Italian I just need to name Gilardino and Toni. But the divers are everywhere. The difference I see lies in the attitude in display of suffering, thats where I see a difference. "Latin" players often show more of it.

koldimere 13 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I don't really see Germans and English dive much! Yes there are a few like you mentioned but seriously there aren't much of them that do so!! The way Germans and English play football is completely different from what the Spanish or the Latino's play! It's whole new philosophy! Hard tackling as I have known is accepted in South America and looked upon with a good eye but that's not so with the English.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

You wont see Klose, Podolski, Lampard, van Persie, Sneijder, Robben, Rooney or Drogba dive any time soon.

Was digging trough the old thread and had to bring this up, seriously Dyn, can't believe you once said we wouldn't see the like of Robben dive. Sorry mate, that just priceless even if I understand the situation was different then. XD Anyway, great to see you and Raimondo were already grest user by then. ;)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I was pulling sh-t out of my ass. Forgive my 13-year-old stupidity.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

messi diving. robben not diving. good stuff lol.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Someone delete this thread so there's no proof of my autism.

._.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I prefer to see it as how far you've come. Also I'm older than Dynastian. Kill me please, I'm too old for this shit.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

waiiit a minute, dyn you born in 85 or 98?

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

The 18 Box is very slippery that's a fact you can check it up.
Most dolphins live in the 18y box

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

(removed)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ahahahha @Emo you bad boy :D:D:D. :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Forgive me mate, if it can excuse you a bit, the 2014 world cup hadn't happened back then and Robben diving nature hadn't been revealed to the world yet. Pretty sure you didn't watch as much German and English football either in that time. You shouldn't worry too much, we all said a lots of naive stuff back in the day, when I first got on footyroom and even sometime these day, I does say quite a few stupid thing. Sun can attest.

@Salahadin I alway knew dolphin didn't live in the sea! I just didn't know where, I'll all those people who mocked me before, thanks pals. XD

@tuan_jinn Sorry. :D

@joze Maybe I should stop digging trough the old post, huh? :S

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KTB

I'm born in '98. My profile has Ronaldo's birthday. :')

Hence the name -> Dynastian98

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KTB

I'm born in '98. My profile has Ronaldo's birthday. :')

raimondo90 7 years ago

We have been here quite a bit, huh? I've seen so many users join and then disappear glad some people are still around.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think we've been here for about 7 years? I think FootyRoom was created around 2008-2010, and I joined in 2010.

Discussion Closed