Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Divock Origi
MrGoooool 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Hello everyone. Let's talk about Divock Origi. Divock Origi was signed by Liverpool in the season 2014-2015 but sent back to lille. Then the season 2015-2016, he made his premiere league debut when subbed in, replacing Danny ings, in the 3-1 loss against Man U. In the Liverpool vs Southampton capital one cup match, Origi scored a hat trick. I was very impressed. In the Liverpool vs West Brom match, Origi scored his first goal in the premiere league.Probably the wierdest goal I have ever seen, not live because they didn't show it and I didn't have internet. He then scored his second goal against Aston Villa, Liverpool won that match 6-0. And a fan kissed him. Well, he wants to forget about that match. Remember Liverpool vs Borussia Dortmund. Well Origi scored in both of those legs. he scored the second goal of Liverpool. He made us hope again. And then he scored two goals against stoke city. I think has the potential to become a first starter for us. he is fast but his finishing needs to improve. he scored 10 goals in 33 appearance in all competition, not a lot but it is decent stats. So what do you think? enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hello everyone. Let's talk about Divock Origi. Divock Origi was signed by Liverpool in the season 2014-2015 but sent back to lille. Then the season 2015-2016, he made his premiere league debut when subbed in, replacing Danny ings, in the 3-1 loss against Man U. In the Liverpool vs Southampton capital one cup match, Origi scored a hat trick. I was very impressed. In the Liverpool vs West Brom match, Origi scored his first goal in the premiere league.Probably the wierdest goal I have ever seen, not live because they didn't show it and I didn't have internet. He then scored his second goal against Aston Villa, Liverpool won that match 6-0. And a fan kissed him. Well, he wants to forget about that match. Remember Liverpool vs Borussia Dortmund. Well Origi scored in both of those legs. he scored the second goal of Liverpool. He made us hope again. And then he scored two goals against stoke city. I think has the potential to become a first starter for us. he is fast but his finishing needs to improve. he scored 10 goals in 33 appearance in all competition, not a lot but it is decent stats. So what do you think?

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Looks pretty good. It's so hard to tell with youngsters though, whose the real deal and who isn't. So many players debut fantastically, think Januzaj, Asharvin, even Ibe...and then just lose it in their second season.

If they're still banging them in come the end of the second season I consider them safe. Kind of like how I was unsure of Harry Kane at the conclusion of last season, but am pretty sold on his ability now.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Sun I have to agree with you here, a lot of player and of youngster seem to have a hard time keeping the same form in their career, we sometime see them having great season, then the next, we sometime nearly forgot they exist. So many thing can cause that, its hard to pinpoint what.

To be sincere, I hope Origi end up being a success, I believe he has a lot of potential but I think Liverpool fan might need to be patient to see him at his best. Then again, its Klopp we're talking about, no doubt he will make the lad a great player in no time.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

and he was a flop at losc lille.

liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

i actually thing Origi will be a our main man this coming season studddige will probably get injured,i hope not but he will.Origi is fast strong tall and can also dribble not so much hyper around him which is good.

netsten 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I think he's a great player and could impress this new season, so sad he didn't get his chance at the Euro, I'm pretty sure he could have been better than Lukaku in many situations, he's young and talented so there's no reason not to see him performing well with Klopp behind him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think he's a great player and could impressed this new season, so sad he didn't get his chance at the Euro, I'm pretty sure he could have been better than Lukaku in many situations, he's young and talented so there's no reason not to see him performing well with Klopp behind him.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@netsten Totally agreed with what you just said. I really hope he is a success for both Liverpool and the Belgium national team.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I don't rate him too highly, below Lukaku, Batshuayi and Benteke to be honest. I know Benteke's flopped but he's got talent that could be utilized better elsewhere.

I hope Origi proves me wrong.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Benteke is great. It's just that he doesnt fit klopp style.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17Hazard17 True, but he is still young, who know, maybe he can develop to be as good as those three in the future. Not that they are at the same level but you understand.