Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Do you think Barcelona would benefit more with or without Enrique?
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I'm asking what you think would benefit Barcelona more not what would benefit other teams. Do you think his departure will help or not?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I can't answer that without knowing who will replace him.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I dont know how much better you can get than winning a treble, also I would say he has redeemed himself for the PSG loss. His brand of football is more direct, faster and in a lot of ways more efficient than peps tiki style. He gets results, however the expectation is that he will move on and step down. Perhaps it is the state of la masia that has people wanting a change , the conveyor belt of incredible youth talent has stopped producing players that we see on the Starting XI. Some perfect examples of this would be the careers of Bojan Krkic, Adama Traore, Sandro Ramirez, Marc Bartra, Cristian Tello, Isaac Cuenca,, and Gerard Deleufou. I wonder how much control over that Enrique really has. I think the only thing that would make FCB Noticeably better is a Coach Like SAF or another player like, Ronaldinho, Messi, or Ronaldo etc. someone to build a team around. Suarez and neymar are both incredible but it would be ideal if the player was a product of la masia. One thing i will say negative about Enrique's barca is that small teams seem to have a better chance at coming away with something, they are learning this and it is making them more confident when playing barca. Perhaps this is the early warning signs of a fate somewhat similar to what happened to Man united post SAF .

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

no his departure won't help. it takes a lot for a coach to accustom himself to the barca style and to organize these stars and egos. i think it's important for the next coach to have somehow been associated with barca in the past, either as a player or coach. also as golefty said, how can you get better than winning a treble...

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's not a big factor who is their coach. Enrique at Roma got fired pretty much he was terrible.
We see now that Guardiola is not as epic either since he left Barcelona and failed in Bayern and currently he is making Pellegrini look better in Manchester City.

So it's not a big factor who is their coach.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's not a big factor who is their coach. Enrique at Roma got fired pretty much he was terrible.
We see now that Guardiola is not as epic either since he left Barcelona and failed in Bayern and currently he is making Pelegrini look better in Manchester City.

So it's not a big factor who is their coach.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Vilanova/Roura and Martino did very little as Barcelona coach. The coach is an immense factor especially in motivating the players. I think Barca has started playing better since Enrique announced he was quitting.

I think they will have a rough year after he leaves.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He was a good fit, but there were definitely some notable problems under his reign. I also think that, unless they get a new manager who has been affiliated with Barcelona in the past, they will have a rough time. It will mostly be Suarez and Messi bailing them out next season if they get a new 'non-Barca' manager.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

it completely matters who their coach is golazo....they were terrible under tata martino

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Its sure hard to answer this without knowing who their manager is gonna but since I feel like they gonna have a hard time getting someone as good or at least, who will be adapted to the style and player, I'm going to say they were better with him. Time might prove me wrong though.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Having MSN hugely helps for a great success. But underestimating the role of the manager is a huge mistake.

More stars means more egos.

It takes a lot to win trophies other than just owning some stars.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Having MSN hugely help for a great success. But underestimating the role of the manager is a huge mistakes.

More stars means more egos.

It takes a lot to win trophies other than just owning some stars.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

With all respect Gonzi, Martino was there only 1 year and it's a roll of a dice if he wins or not, the very next year Enrique won La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions league, from Roma where he did a horrible job.

Rijkaard was "best coach ever" as he broke some records, then Guardiola was "best coach ever" after he broke records, now Enrique is "best coach ever" after he broke records too. But none of them could do anything remotely similar in any other club than Barcelona.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Golazo111 I see what your saying , however you could not just throw gary neville in with barcelona and expect him to break records too. Two coaches i cold see improving Barca would be Simeone or Koeman.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Golefty I would add Pochettino to your list but he said he would never go to Barcelona.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ohhh Gary...

tdot2barca 7 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

We need someone who will fix the defense! Ever since Puyol left it has just been getting worse.

Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

Definitely better without him. Without the MSN you see his true colors as the opposite to Zidane in Madrid.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tdot2barca +1 This guy know the real problem with Barca. ;)