Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Donnaruma want to cancel contract extension.
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

The title pretty much say it all, Gianluigi Donnaruma want to cancel is recent contract extension because he would have been forced to sign. After those report, AC Milan fans unveiled banner that readed as follow:

"Psychological violence by giving you €6million-a-season & signing your parasite brother? It's time to leave...our patience with you is over!"

The player was later left in tear and had to be consoled by Bonucci in the dressing room. :(

So all in all, I think its fair to say, this whole affair is not solved after all... Thought?

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5177385/Bonucci-consoles-distraught-AC-Milan-team-mate-Donnarumma.html#ixzz51CRkkVLm

Comments
Tacuachillo 6 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

I don't watch much Italian football but from the few game I have seen, this guy seems average. I never understood the hype our this keeper. I could be totally wrong. After toying the club for a contract extension the door is right there. It wont be easy getting a first choice spot being that young. Let him learn..

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I read from a few people that his agent Mino Raiola is scum and Donnarumma would be doing himself a favor if he switched agent.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan21 From what I heard, your read right. :P

@Tacuachillo Well, he is clearly not on the same level as Courtois, De Gea, Buffon or Neuer, thats for sure. However, the fact he is so young and that he show so much potential for his age is good sign he will progress into a very good player. Just for the record, he already to managed to beat Gianluigi Buffon in a penalty shoot-out (even though I believe he only stoped one shot in that one).

rayrex7 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I feel sad for the lad, he is still young and emo is right, he has insane potential to be the worlds best, especially cause all the world class keepers are almost hitting their 30s.

But then again he shouldn't have asked for a contract cancellation, it wasn't a wise move, it will hurt his reputation for the fans and other respective clubs willing to sign him.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@rayrex7 I agree with you, beside, unless I'm wrong, he is going to have a release clause next summer as part of said contract, the guy certainly isn't trapped. I wonder whats going trough in his head to feel the need to cancel his contract right now. The worse part of it is the lad is still a young, so its hard for him to understand and deal with all the pressure around him. :(

Drbutterface 6 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

@Emobot I have a feeling that he wants to cancel his contract extension to join Juve - but I could be wrong.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Drbutter I hope for his sake that you are wrong, because the sheer number of stick he is receiving as of now would be quite small compared to what he will have to support if he does pull the move off. Though I can understand why he would like this move, to replace Buffon would propably be like a dream.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

but Szczesny signed for Juve last season, so kinda doubt that.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

His own life who cares if he wants or doesn't want to stay in Milano maybe he wants to play somewhere else and he does have the full right to do so...

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

actually, he doesn't have any right to do, he has signed a contract. you can't just walk away with thatp.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Pretty sure he can if he wants to, one way or another...Trash AC Milan fans abusing an 18 year old, pathetic.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Don't put them in the same boat, I'm sure some AC Milan feel disgraced by the people who did it. Though I agree, its getting harder and harder not to feel for Donnaruma being stuck with part of that fanbase abusing him. :(

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Meh, not really abuse. He's under contract tat he signed on his own free will. This is football. Fans are passionate and any team can have extremist fans that will do this to their players. Ask any Real Madrid fans. I can see him joining Juve. Maybe real if kepa doesn't join.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

AC Milan fans were also passionate when their legend Maldini was retiring, telling that the real captain is Baresi and not him...really nice fans to play for I guess...not.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Don't worry AC Milan is far from the only team who had to live controversy because of its fan. Plenty of other, like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, Manchester United and even Chelsea had their fan commit not very cool stuff in the past. Its easy to point finger at other but we musn't only think about the bad thing in football, instead, lets try and focus on the cool stuff fanbase does. :)