Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Double Award For Mohamed Salah As He Wins Liverpool’s Goal Of The Month For December
247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

Liverpool Football Club revealed today that Mohamed Salah’s superb effort against Everton in the Premier League was the club’s best goal in December. After being voted in as the PFA Player of the Month for December after winning 50% of the votes, Mohamed Salah has now also won Liverpool’s
Goal of the Month award for his stunning goal against Everton at Anfield.

The Egyptian beat Sadio Mane, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Coutinho to the award. He was actually nominated twice with his goal second goal against Leicester City also selected.

Salah is adding to his collection of awards for the season with the CAF African Player of the Year for 2017 recently added to what must now be an impressive haul.

Liverpool signed Salah in the summer for £36.7 million and in the current market, that is as good a deal you are ever going to get.

The former AS Roma winger has scored 24 goals and provided 6 assists in all competitions this season, vindicating Jurgen Klopp’s decision to sign him.

With Philippe Coutinho having signed for Barcelona this month, Liverpool are going to need the likes of Salah to step up even more than they have already this season to ensure that the Reds can enjoy a successful campaign – both domestically and in Europe. Congrats to Salah, As a Liverpool fan take a seconds and wish him well.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Not really a Liverpool fan but of course I wish him well, he's the kind of player thats its really hard not to like. I mean, he might be a bit egoist at time but considering his success rate in front of goal, it make sense. Other than that, I really think he is quite the lovable fellow, humble, never getting involved in too much controversy. But above that, the playing level and confidence he has in a league he was once considered a flop, its just incredible to see him bounce back and prove to Chelsea and the rest of the EPL that he have what it take to be a top player in such an hard league. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Not really a Liverpool fan but of course I wish him well, he's the kind of player thats its really hard not to like. I mean, he might be a bit egoist at time but considering his success rate in front of goal, it make sense. Other than that, I really think he is quite the lovable fellow, humble, never getting involved in too much controversy. But above that, the level and confidence he has in a league he was once considered a flop, its just incredible to see him bounce back and prove to Chelsea and the rest of the EPL that he have what it take to be a top player in such an hard league. :D

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Linking goal down below for those who want to see it again. Its worth the 20 seconds.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

This season he is setting the bar for him and others to reach in the future for sure. He is playing well on all fronts including his national team.

Gennady 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

I bet Liverpool will work hard to keep him in the Summer after the world cup. They got him for 37mil now seems like he can be worth 70+++

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I bet Liverpool will work hold to keep him in the Summer after the world cup. They got him for 37mil now seems like he can be worth 70+++

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Gennady Heck, maybe even more, no reason for the world best club not to try and get him, he is so good at the moment and if he keep this form, then he might just become one of the world finest. Lets not forget he suceeded in one of the hardest league in term of physicality, no reason as to why he would fail anywhere else especially considering his experience. Can't wait to see more of him. :D

srk_rox 6 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

HE IS "NOT" FOR SALE
:
:

:P