Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Driving in France for Euro 2016 - All you need to know
AndyLS 8 years ago
Liverpool, England 1 2

Anyone on here heading to the Euros in France this year?

This infographic would be good for anyone travelling around France during the Euros - basically lists the road laws, the road signs, and the costs involved to travel between stadiums.

https://www.carkeys.co.uk/driving-in-france-euro-2016?76542rh

Comments
JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

enter image description here

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Haha highways are expensive in here 20 euros in average...
Got a free ticket for turkey - Croatia at PSG stadium by bein sport, not sure if I'm selling it or attending it next week.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Haha highways are expensive in here 20 euros in average...

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11429

@JuanMata10 Like you said lad, too costy. But I'm still pretty excited about it.

@Tiki I think you should try to attend if you have nothing better to do, it should be a good match.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

It's worth 195 euros, my friend is selling his at 300 euros, i should do 3h30min on the road to attend it alone. If I get a good amount I think I'm going to sell it in order to get a France game ticket on the black market ( 600 euros atm ).
The prices are ridiculously high I don't know if these 90 min are worth it, I would rather get a pack 2 nights in a hotel and 2 CL tickets at Camp Nou at 300 euros package group stage, attending to that game won't exite me that much specially if I go alone.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

600 euros, What the ??? I though about going for at least one match, but certainly not for these prizes. Not even UCL final 1. category was that high.
I guess going by plane would be better choice than with car right?

tiki_taka 8 years ago

^ Black market. Tickets have been sold for a while now....

AndyLS 8 years ago
Liverpool, England 1 2

Yeah it is ridiculously expensive, I think it's because most roads motorways include tolls. That's what makes travelling by car cost so much, I wonder if there's anything like a fast tag that we have over here that could save you money?

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Try blablacar.fr a website to take some passengers that will share the costs with you, actually so many small villages if you take the national road you will end up driving at 50km/h. Highways have been sold from government to private companies by our traitor politicians.... By train not TGV and bus it's cheaper...

handikodamar 8 years ago
Barcelona, Indonesia 0 8

I hope I could go to there, but too much far away and too much expensive to me *LOL

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

It's worth 195 euros, my friend is selling his at 300 euros, i should do 3h30min on the road to attend it alone. If I get a good amount I think I'm going to sell it in order to get a France game ticket on the black market ( 600 euros atm ).
The prices are ridiculously high I don't know if these 90 min are worth it, I would rather get a pack 2 nights in a hotel and 2 CL tickets at Camp Nou at 300 euros package group stage, attending to that game won't exite me that much specially if I go alone.

Very fair points. You should sell it & do what you just wrote.