Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EFLCUP (old Capital One Cup) round 3 draw
quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Leicester vs Chelsea best clash of the round I guess?

edit. did I seriously wrote cap instead of cup? I just went full retard I guess (if some mod can edit that I would be glad) thanks!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here

Leicester vs Chelsea best clash of the round I guess?

Comments
chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Well that should be interesting.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Got it fixed for ya bro

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

I wanna see some of the old clubs play and how they are doing now. So it might worth checking them out.

But Leicester vs Chelsea. Hell yah, gonna be great

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyy Hey lad, think you can beat the european powerhouse that is Nottingham Forest? ;p

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

There is some real upset potential in there. Also, I can't be the only one who kind of doesn't want a team from the BPL to win this or the FA Cup this season. It's so much more fun when a lower league team has good crack at it.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

you are not the only one mate. Except for MU, I want lower league team to win year in year out

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Sun Wolverhampton Wanderer, I think they could cause some upset... I think.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo I wouldn't mind loosing this early, I would let play youngsters since this cup literally is not even counting..

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy I guess but still, never fun to lose a game against a team that should be much weaker than your own, even in a competition that doesn't mean a thing. :(

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think it may be a blessing, so players won't get injured...

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

@quikzyyy You're right, didn't thought about that. :p

• History

@quikzyyy Your right, didn't thought about that. :p

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Well the league cup is usually won by top tier teams.. A few games I look forward to seeing here (Because of the level of competitiveness which makes it good football for me - When it's a fight till the end and you don't really know who is going to win beforehand)

Those are:
QPR-Sunderland
Southampton-CP
Derby-Pool (Derby has been great for a few years now and have just missed out on advancing to EPL a few time now..)
Newcastle-Wolves (Have always had a softspot for Wolves as they were the first opposition to Chelsea I got to see live.. And Benitez for Newcastle..)
Leicester-Chelsea (Will be a tough one..Especially with Chelsea EPL fixtures close both before and after..)

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

@KTB Good thing you like Wolve, since they have been buyed by Fosun, Jorge Mendes as been able to use his influence to send some of his player there on loan, wouldn't be suprised to see them in the BPL in the coming year. :)

• History

@KTB Good thing your like Wolve, since they have been buyed by Fosun, Jorge Mendes as been able to use his influence to send some of his player there on loan, wouldn't be suprised to see them in the BPL in the coming year. :)

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@emo Wud be fun to see Wolves in the EPL again för sure.. Let's see how much change new owners can bring.. One never knows in football.. Wolves was alright last year, and finished top of the league in 3rd tier the year before if I remember correctly.. meaning that they were even down there for a little while..

It's like Millwall, another team I'd like to see in the EPL just for the sake of it..

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@KTB Would be fun for sure. Wolverhampton got a pretty good start this season as well with 2 win and 2 draw already. :D