Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Egypt Football Fans Collide
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

More than 100 people are reported to be dead after a derby match! 

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. Port Said has a fair amount of low-class ruffians... it's like the Manchester of Egypt.  The home team's coach has resigned and all of the players have vowed not to play for the rest of the year.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

What has happened to human beings and humanity? How can you kill someone just over a game? Just because of some stupid home fans' insults now a whole nation has been robbed of football entertainment.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I don't think it was just because of the game but of a religious/political or whatever matter

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I have a friend who died, his name is Karim Khouzam, RIP :( :( :(

:'(

God will be with him, please pray <3

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

damn Joe... I'm really sad to hear that. I can't imagine being a family member of someone who died for no apparent reason whatsoever. The funny thing is that these guys aren't even the biggest rivalry in the country.  Ihaveabbc is right, there is far more going on here and I doubt football had much to do with it in the first place.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

No offence, Joe, but what's the point in telling us your friend's name? Do you want us to moan for your friend's loss?

You can hate me all you want , but I'm not being offensive or anything. I'm simply stating the fact that a lot of people won't a give sh1t about how sad you currently are.

I'll be honest with you, people like you make me sick, cos I really think that you simply gave us a personal information (which shouldn't even be revealed to strangers) in order to seek attention and recieve thumb ups.

To be fair, you've manipulated a name of a victim that was killed there, for your own sake. That's really offensive

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Egypt's domestic league is suspended indefinitely, and the entire leadership of the Egyptian Football Association sacked.

@Heisinburg I don't hate you, I just hate the fact that you relate your mind games to this matter, how the f*** am I manipulating his name? and how do I make you sick? If I wanted thumbs up, I would have put one for myself you jerk. THIS VICTIM IS MY FRIEND. I don't even know you and I don't like how you are trying to be a hater, it's not working. This forum talked about shit happening in my country and I can relate to it, you don't like it? That's fine but don't be an ass about it..... anyway thanks for your support.....  I am sure that one day if you lose a friend, you will feel the same way I do and write his name to remember him, only that time, I won't be an ass to you and tell you I am sorry

I will write his name again KARIM KHOUZAM KARIM KHOUZAM KARIM KHOUZAM

%$#@ THE THUMBS UP, I don't want any and I never asked for any

So here is an advice for you, don't judge and don't feed on the poor and sorrow for your own amusement and to make yourself feel better -_-

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Heinsburg WTF is wrong with you? I for one give a rat's ass about those 70 people who died. Some of us have the virtue of humanity no matter if it's online or in real life. This is footyroom not /b/ ok? Jesus man...plus how on earth is it gonna affect you if he writes his friend's name? 

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

@heinsburg obvious troll is obvious...

@Heinsburg

This is for you!

KARIM KHOUZAM...KARIM KHOUZAM...KARIM KHOUZAM...KARIM KHOUZAM...KARIM KHOUZAM...

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Call me a troll, hate me if you want. 

@Koldimere, if you're a man of humanity, then you would also agree that someone revealing a companion's (close to him) name in a website FULL of strangers, is a complete idiot. Sh1t's about to get serious now....

If you had a relative that lost his/her life, would you reveal it to us? The internet? The number 1 place where identity theft, hacking, online stalking, and all those other weird crimes that are easily committable in this cyber world. Would you still consider revealing it to internet? 

I wouldn't if I were you, NOT EVEN repeating a dead friend's name THOUSANDS of times (like Joe did). 

Hate me all you want, everyone, but I'm just a regular FootyRoom user that LOVES to debate.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

and what good would a dead man's identity be exactly?

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

People Open your eyes , this is political isue , how did people with knifes enter the stadium these are thugs , the governer of this city and the police chief lost their jobs and being detected with , THEY GO AND WATCH ALL THEIR TEAM MATCHES IN STADIUM EXCEPT THIS MATCH IS IT A COINCEDENCE ?? JUST TO LET U KNOW A YEAR BEFORE THIS MATCH EXACTLY THE CAMELS ENTERED TAHRIR SQUARE AND KILLED PEOPLE , SEEMS SAME CORRUPTED PEOPLE MAKING ANVERSIARY FOR THERE ACTIONS :s

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

sorry people want to add something , the doors for the other team is opened and the doors behind the ahly fans is closed after the match so they cant even run , police is watching a cinema . WHAT DO U CALL THIS ??

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Interesting news. Instead of getting on the first flight back to the States on the day after the violence, Bod Bradley (former US coach who was just hired to coach Egypt's NT last summer) was seen marching with protesting crowds in support of the victims.

Seems like a decent human being which is something that can't be said of everyone.