Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

el-clasico barca or real? who will win ?
sevensins 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 1 3

FIFA announced recently that FC Barcelona stars Lionel Messi and Xavi, along with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, are the three finalists for the 2011 FIFA Ballon d'Or.
Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas insisted on Sunday that his team will not fear Real Madrid when the first El Clasico meeting of the season takes place at the Bernabeu next weekend.
"We'll go at them at the Bernabeu with our usual game and without any fear. If we worry about what could happen, they are capable of being very dangerous, especially at home with their own fans behind them," he said.

So we can expect another great clasico game.But not like last year clasico in which barca won 5-0. There is no spirit in both teams & no respect for the national teammates
This is the only fucking thing i hate in clasicos. Anyway lets hope for a better game with true football spirit

Comments
sevensins 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 1 3

I want a fair game not like prev year fucking match.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

One thing is for sure. We won't see another 5-0. But all I want to see is fair play. Was really disgusted last season to see such a talented side as Barcelona, considered as the best club on the planet, playacting and Barca players rushing to the referee for the simplest of tackles that a Real player would make to get him sent off! I mean don't you want to keep up your reputation? Stop this madness and play some good football please.

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

One thing for sure Madrid are hungry for the title
I think they deserve it, I think they will win
Go Madrid!

BobTheBuilder 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 0 1

Bloodred you are so bias it's visible from 1000 miles away.

The Barcelona players were pissed because every game Real Madrid played like it was UFC tackling and dirty fouling Barca players everywhere. If you watched from a neutral perspective you would have seen how many times Pepe would slam Messi to the ground and all that would be give would be a free kick.

They didn't fight back with dirty tackles so instead they did what they could and tried to hit back at Real by getting some of them sent off(Which many of the Real players did deserve).

Did you see Messi playacting? Did you see Iniesta playacting? Nop, but I saw Marcelo take a dive during the 1-1 draw at the Bernabeu and win a penalty. According to your logic if Marcelo took a dive the whole Madrid team are divers.

Unlike you I can see both sides of the story because I am not emotionally attached to the teams I support. When Barcelona lose I don't get sad or angry, even if they lose to Madrid, if Madrid won the game fairly I wouldn't care.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

real have a home advantage so yu wont see 5-0. i think real will win. they are onbetter form but barca are unpredictable. will be a close game. im going for real madrid.

@BobTheBuilder I was referring to the first leg of the Champions League game last season, Barca players were playacting, particularly Busquets and Alves. Madrid were so good in that game. Didn't surprise me that both of Messi's goals came only when Pepe was sent off (when Dani screamed out and rolled in the air on a slight touch by Pepe and so many Barca players even the keeper came and surrounded the referee) coz Pepe was keeping Messi in check. Honestly in that game I was rooting for Barca but after that match my whole perspective towards Barca has changed. They may know to play beautiful but they can also play dirty.

FIFAMIlan 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 0 1

@BloodRed1992 When I first saw the Pepe/Alves incident I genuinely thought Alves had his broken leg or something. I remember on TV you could distinctively hear Alves scream out and the acrobatics he pulled off were quite convincing.

It was only afterwards when you watched it in slow-mo you could see it was a fake. You can't blame the Barcelona players for believing Alves was actually hurt. Even the referee thought it was real.

@FIFAMIlan But the fact is that Alves recognized that Pepe was being a hindrance and to make things easier for Messi in that match and in the second leg he thought he could get Pepe out and he succeeded in fooling the ref (and as you say even convinced his teammates). But my point is when you have such good quality in your team why try to bring the other team down rather than play your natural game? I think Barca just lost their composure in that match.

TrueBlue14 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 16

Madrid could push on and just edge it, with their current scintillating form and desire to be proven better than the Catalans. But, Barcelona and their magical game.
Hard one to call. Very.

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

Draw,and play acting Busquet peeping in championsleague tie with Inter Motta never really hit him hard he peep to see if ref notice his false pretences

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

3-2 for Barcelona

Discussion Closed