Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Emery leaving PSG... Wenger in?
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Well Unai Emery is leaving PSG and I can't complain about it as even L. Blanc was better imo.

I've seen a few people mentioning Wenger as a new manager in PSG...

What do you think? Hit or miss?

Comments
Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Don't do that to yourselves :p

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Tuchel is going to PSG, that's been pretty well established for awhile now.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

imagine wenger in psg. neymar holds the team talk, corner kick, free kick , penalty kick, formation. wenger is too nice to players that it backfired MOST of the time. he never shout in dressing room like other manager. wenger gives you freedom, but if you abuse it then it affects the team. if psg choose wenger, than the players and transfer window will have 90% influence rather than himself.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

I see Wenger in a national team personally, I don’t see him take another Européen club else than Arsenal.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Thomas Tuchel should join PSG as already reported. I agree with Tiki Wenger might be better off joining a NT instead of a club. Don't want him to face off against Arsenal. :(

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

I'm not 100% sure about Tuchel... I' m not saying he is bad but I think he is a bit hyped up. Still better than Emery though. And I think Wenger could actually be a hit.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Yeah, but the thing is, there has been talk with Tuchel, it would be really unfair from PSG to pull just because Wenger is possibly free. Beside, Wenger said he would take 4 or 5 week to think thing trough after he leave Arsenal, PSG will want to conclude the signature of a new manager before that. By the way, anyone else kind of want to see Wenger manage England?

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 2 88

Legacy and Impact on History aside, Wenger should be judged on his last results which are out of top 4 and no CL win. I don’t think PSG is that desperate to bargain that much, imagine if it doesn’t work ? Imagine relationship with Neymar if he founds soft management ? He is going there with 0 credit and can be confronted directly to PSG fans impatience and direction CL ambitions...
I really doubt PSG can take that risk.

I would see him training a NT for a transition waiting for a good club to be free in France, he can suit Lyon or Monaco for instance both not available.
Or stay in PL and coach....Southampton, he can make them a bigger club in term of infrastructure and training methods.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Legacy and Impact History aside, Wenger should be judged on his last results which are out of top 4 and no CL win. I don’t think PSG is that desperate to bargain that much, image if it doesn’t work ? Imagine relationship with Neymar if he founds soft management ? He is going there with 0 credit and can be confronted directly to PSG fans impatience and direction CL ambitions...
I really doubt PSG can take that risk.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki As long as they remain up. :P

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Wenger? Lol.

I see Wenger in a national team personally, I don’t see him take another Européen club else than Arsenal.

Same

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wenger? Lol.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Tuchel is the new manager of PSG.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Good signing, but I hope he can manage the team better in the big UCL games than his predecessor

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I'm a bit sceptical about him being the long term solution he is a bit unproven for that role IMO but that's just me.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I agree with Golazo but I really hope the move work out for him and PSG, I'm a big fan of his football. He play direct and his style will no doubt work well with PSG.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm sure Mbappe would benefit a lot from him, but can Tuchel really handle the likes of Neymar, Di Marina? I would be worried too if I was a fan.