Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Emo's fact of the day #1
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, I wanted to make a bunch of thread about the event of today but I realize it was gonna be simpler to do just one. Here I go with this.

Fact 1: Alexis Sanchez hat-trick
If you haven't seen Sanchez performance from today against West Ham, then by all mean, go look at it, it was incredible, the whole game was nearly a one man show. I alway respected him as one of Arsenal top 3 level but his performance from today was worthy of the very best and it really made me realize what an awesome player he is. Might be that he was right when he said he had similar quality to Messi and Ronaldo. Anyway, what you guys think about his awesome performance? Was his last goal off-side? Did Ozil tap-in goal looked too simple to you? And do you think Ox goal can overshadow Alexis performance?

Fact 2: Classico end in a draw thanks to Ramos
So, not much to say about that game, it seem ok, but the two goal came from set-piece, Suarez headed the ball inside the goal and some say he was offside, other are calling Ramos goal lucky as it was a late goal on a set piece from a stupid mistake. What are your thought on the matter? Is Zidane a genius? Should Barca sack Luiz Enrique? Have you heard about Kroos wanting to retire before his late thirty and if yes, what are your thought on the matter?

Fact 3: Leipzig are still top of the table
I don't even care how they did it (pen and a OG) but they managed to win against Schalke and are still top of the Bundesliga. And that mean Bayern is not... wich it good in my book. But how long will it last? And what does it mean for the rest of the league? Will I ever stop asking a bunch of question after summarizing a fact?

Fact 4: PSG lost their game
Yipee is all I can say, just like with the german league, its alway's good to see someone else than the previous champ top of the table. But seriously, what with this results, 3-0 against Montpellier. :( Thats not a good results at all. What do you think? Is Unai overated? Will PSG win the league this year? And if they don't, what will be their action?

So, thats it for me, sorry for all the (weird) question but I would love to have some discussion going on those topic, even on small detail. Anyway, don't be shy and add your own fact of the day (related to football of course) as I'm sure I'm missed a lot. Can't wait to see your opinion guys (and gals). ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, I wanted to make a bunch of thread about the event of today but I realize it was gonna be simpler to do just one. Here I go with this.

Fact 1: Alexis Sanchez hat-trick
If you haven't seen Sanchez performance from today against West Ham, then by all mean, go look at it, it was incredible, the whole game was nearly a one man show. I alway respected him as one of Arsenal top 3 level but his performance from today was worthy of the very best and it really made me realize what an awesome player he is. Might be that he was right when he said he had similar quality to Messi and Ronaldo. Anyway, what you guys think about his awesome performance? Was his last goal off-side? Did Ozil tap-in goal looked too simple to you? And do you think Ox goal can overshadow Alexis performance?

Fact 2: Classico end in a draw thanks to Ramos
So, not much to say about that game, it seem ok, but the two goal came from set-piece, Suarez headed the ball inside the goal and some say he was offside, other are calling Ramos goal lucky as it was a late goal on a set piece from a stupid mistake. What are your thought on the matter? Is Zidane a genius? Should Barca sack Luiz Enrique? Have you heard about Kroos wanting to retire before his late thirty and if yes, what are your thought on the matter?

Fact 3: Leipzig are still top of the table
I don't even care how they did it (pen and a OG) but they managed to win against Schalke and are still top of the Bundesliga. And that mean Bayern is not... wich it good in my book. But how long will it last? And what does it mean for the rest of the league? Will I ever stop asking a bunch of question after summarizing a fact?

Fact 4: PSG lost their game
Yipee is all I can say, just like with the german league, its alway's good to see someone else than the previous champ top of the table. But seriously, what with this results, 3-0 against Montpellier. :( Thats not a good results at all. What do you think? Is Unai overated? Will PSG win the league this year? And if they don't, what will be their action?

So, thats it for me, sorry for all the (weird) question but I would love to some discussion going on those topic, even on small detail. Anyway, don't be shy and add your own fact of the day (related to football of course) as I'm sure I'm missed a lot. Can't wait to see your opinion guys (and gals). ;)

Comments
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

nice! i gotta like some of your ideas!

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I didn't watch Arsenal's game but I've always rated Sanchez higher than people did.
About Clasico, Ramos' goal was not lucky, why would it be? It's not the first time he did such a thing. I can't say Zidane is a genius just right now since his career as a manager just started. Nevertheless, he will prove he is a genius. Barca should not sack Enrique, maybe after the season ends.
Leipzig deserves where they are now. We will see how long it will last 3 weeks later. But until that time, I think they will stay on top.
I think Monaco will be the champions of Ligue 1 this season and they deserve it with their display against other teams.

Another fact: There were no shots on target in İstanbul Derby. We played very defensive football (not sure if I can say bus) to prevent our players to get tired too much since we have a critical game coming up in tuesday and we got what we wanted. Başakşehir still on top tho.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I didn't watch Arsenal's game but I've always rated Sanchez higher than people did.

In case you have any curiosity or free time, here's his performance. I thought he was absolutely insane.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Thanks for the video. He is brillant and he really accommodates with the team chemistry. One of the best on that.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emo, as a neutral I've noticed you rather hate Bayern, why?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@amir_keal Because I'm a neutral, they alway are winning the Bundesliga, if they win it again this year, it will be the five time in a row. I just want to someone else than Bayern, Juventus and PSG win their respective league. I also started to develop a special affection toward Borussia Dortmund this season. So yeah,they are not my favorite team. But I don't really hate them either, I actually predicting them to win the CL this year. I just want someone else to win the Bundesliga :D

@decenK Indeed, he was brillant, Arsenal will need him to keep this up if they are to win the league this year.

KaKa_CS 7 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

1- Sanchez deserves a better team than Arsenal.
2- Barca era is starting to disappear (look at their talents compare with Madrid).
3- I do not care.
4- PSG needs another manager.
Good points BTW.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

RB Leipzieg is doing really well, and I think we just need to calm down before we go all "German Leicester" on them. If they get CL qualification that's a huge achievment.

I've been saying this a lot, the gulf in class in PSG with Ibra and without Ibra is too large. They have Cavani, who does manage to score some goals but anyone can see he is not adequate. Silva injured, Luiz sold, and Ben Arfa bought -_- Some really nice business there.

On the Clasico, it was not such an entertaining game, with both teams as you said scoring from set pieces. Barca need to cut the gap to Real soon if they wanna stay in contention for the title.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Aah, I see, well then you could also be considered a 'deep hater' of these clubs. But Bayern and PSG aren't top right now.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@amir_keal No, I'm not a deep hater, I just don't want them to win this year, thats all. :D

@saatvik10 Yeah, lets not get ahead of ourselve with Leipzig, it propably wont last. PSG also got more problem than just it manager but Unai isn't helping much.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@ Emobot7

Dortmund <3

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty

Well said, even more after that game against Madrid, that was sick! :D

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Bro, what about city vs chelsea? It was the best game this season.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 Well, it was a good game but back when I made this thread, there was already a threat talking about the conflict at the end of the game and I thought it wasn't really necessary to talk about it here. But like I said, don't feel shy to add some fact as well. Also, yeah, it was a great game, especially from Chelsea. Just a bit sad De Bruyne missed such a open chance, he is my favorite player in City. All in all, happy for Chelsea, it seemed like a deserved win.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Never mind Emo....

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@amir_keal Its really weird to be fair, cause I don't really like Bayern and don't like some of their player but I also have lots of respect for most of them like Muller, Coman, Douglas Costa, Robben, Vidal, Renato Sanchez and Lahm. So yeah, its hard for me to consider myself a deep hater, but I guess thats how I sound. I'm also very cool with their fanbase. I guess I just feel bad for the other team in the bundesliga, seeing how Bayern seem to alway take their best player for themselve. At the end of the day, I guess you could I have a love hate relationship with the club this year. :S

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@amir_keal Its really weird to be fair, cause I don't really like Bayern and don't like all of their player but I also have lots of respect for some of their player like Muller, Coman, Douglas Costa, Robben, Vidal, Renato Sanchez and Lahm.