Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Emo's Poll: Who have the best team...
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Who have the best team this season between AC Milan, Inter Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio, in your opinion? Vote here:

http://www.strawpoll.me/11282713

And of course, don't be shy and share your thought with us on the topic if you want to. :D

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

As expected, Inter is considered to have one of the best team between those 4 this year by most of the people on this forum. Where do you guys think they will finnish this year.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

As expected, Inter is considered to have one of the best team this year by most of the people on this forum. Where do you guys think they will finnish this year.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Not first.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sun Hey sun, your okay? You seem to have had less time on you hand recently for the forum. Study? Work? Both?

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Both.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Sorry to hear that, then again, good luck with those, you'll no doubt make something good out of your life unlike me. :P

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

I expect Inter to finish in the top 3 if Icardi keeps up his form.

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

Among these teams, Inter is surely the best by a country mile. Fiorentina and Lazio don't have good enough squads to be in the top 4, and AC Milan is a joke of its former self. I expect Inter to finish 3rd, Milan 5-6th, Lazio and Fiorentina 7-8th

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

It was Fiorentina for the last 2 years but now Inter is by far the best out of those 4 and Milan follows them.