Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

England's New Away Shirt!
DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

England's new blue away kit unveiled ahead of Germany friendly as the red shirt is discarded!

What dya think? I think its pretty nice, fairly smart, and it looks cool! :)

Click here to see what you think!

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Pretty nice indeed, like that design Nike got going, and the color is pretty nice. Could be a bit better I reckon but I'm fine with it and I think it will do the job. ;)
Keep smilling. :D

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@Emobot - Yeah, i agree! Absolutely, hopefully anyway! Lol!
Will do! And you! Lol! ;)

Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

England only cares about shirt and fashion but no true talents or trophies.

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

@Abo_Zogom are u serious? new talent coming from everywhere in the UK, only harder to succeed in the BPL as its a hard/harsh/physical league.....
dont take this message the wrong way, other countries have great talent, i feel we (England) are up there with the talent

Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

@Rowley. With all respects, the English media makes them appear like the best in the world. Thus, they are overrated. Can you name one English talent that can succeed in other leagues? Will these talents benefit the national team? I doubt it.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Abo Its isn't easy to say wether a young english prospect would succeed in another league as the price of english player have now become so high that there is little team in the world other than english one that could afford one. Those that could already have enough quality in their side. Don't get me wrong, I agree with the fact England is overated and overhyped by their media, but saying they got no talent at all and that they only care about shirt and fashion seem a bit harsh. :S

Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

@Emobot7. I disagree. They can't play in other leagues not because of the money but they are chickens.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Abo Well, you clearly have your opinion on the matter and it just seem we won't be able to agree on anything so I'll stop arguing with you.

At the end of the day, however, if we only think about the shirt design and not the performance of the player in it, I think the kits ok. :D

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

england actually have excellent talent:
dier, alli, kane, walker, ward-prowse, butland, would die naming them all but yeah. and england actually is not as bad as everyone thinks. they are expected to be much better than they actually are, but they are still pretty much on the same level as many other national teams. not winning thinks doesn't make you a bad team. people consider big teams like barca or real to have had a bad season just because they didn't win anything big.

so to put it all in one line: england are overrated, but they don't suck!

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

to stay on topic, the colour of the shirt is pretty cool, but it srsly needs some detail

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

@Emobot7 your totally right, english players haven't gone to other leagues (early in their career) as english leagues put so much money on young talents, yes they may be overrated, but still talented!