Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL Relegated team 2017-2018
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

We're slowly but surely getting closer to the end of the season and while it seem obvious who will win now, its interesting to think about the team that might get relegated. So here what I propose, lets predict who will get relegated this season and discuss the team we would rather see relegated and the team we don't actually want to see relegated. Lets stay realist, polite and above all else, let's have a good time.

Team I think will be relegated:
WBA
Stoke
Huddersfield

Team I don't actually want relegated:
Newcastle
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Swansea
Bournermouth
Everton

Team I would be ok with them being relegated:
Southampton (I guess I wouldn't mind that much)
Burnley!!! :D

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Stoke, please, I don't care if we get relegated as well, just for fuck sake Stoke get out! I wouldn't mind Southampton as well!
WBA looks like they are finished.

Hopefully Newcastle and Crystal Palace will stay up.

Interesting table

enter image description here

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's exciting to see who will come up, very tight there as well.

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

i dont want huddersfield to get relegated, theyre such a fairy tale club

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@nandaYNWA Fair enough, I don't actually want them to be relegated, its just hard to imagine Southampton going down though it propably what I would like best. (Though, I would like it even better if Burnley would get relegated!)

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'd be okay with WBA, Stoke and Crystal getting relegated. I'm glad Swansea have turned it around under their new manager, he's doing great.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'd be okay with Newcastle, Stoke and WBA

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 Why Newcastle by curiosity? I mean, they are generally well liked! :)

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Not EPL related but championship league, my God Sunderland is terrible. Dead last set to relegate once again.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@raimondo I know, thats even worse than Aston Villa. Pretty sad to see a club with history go down like that. Its feel like something about the club broke when they lost Defoe and when Bradley Lowery died :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I want Stoke to stay... They arent as dirty as few years back... And I always refer them as typical lower mid table team for reference. :D

And I like them for personal reason (ask @Emo if u remember)

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@tuan_jinn I remember, it was something about Stoke young side making a trip to somewhere you where at, right? I think? I'm not sure. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan_jinn I remember, it was something about Stoke young making a trip to somewhere you where at, right? I think? I'm not sure. :P

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

YOU GOT IT RIGHT.

VPF academy grand opening where I was 2 rows behind Ryan Giggs and Scholes.

• History

YOU GOT IT RIGHT.

VPF academy grand opening

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn Oh right, thats even more sick. :D

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Team I think will be relegated:
WBA
Stoke
Crystal Palace

Team I don't actually want relegated:
Newcastle
Southampton
Swansea
Westham

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Why everyone wants WHU to stay? They are super dull to me :(

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@tuan_jinn Just look at the state of the club right now man. Guess I chose them cuz I feel for Westham's supporters. lol

• History

@tuan_jinn Just look at the state of the club right now man. Guess I chose them cuz feel for Westham's supporters. lol

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

I don't want newcastle to get relegated. Aston villa and Fulham replacing westbrom and Stoke would be great and refreshing.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Tuan Their stadium is lit through, all those bubble are neat! :P Also, they got tons of quality player, Chicharito, Arnautovic and Lanzini in particular. If they had a better manager, they could be serious europa league contender imo.

@thebaldgenius Amen to that. Still feel a bit bad for West Brom and Stoke, both are great club but having both Aston Villa back and Fulham would be sweet. I really hope Wolverhampton also keep their form up, one of my all time favorite championship team. :)

• History

@Tuan Their stadium is lit through, all those bubble are neat! :P Also, they got tons of quality player, Chicharito, Arnautovic and Lanzini in particular. If they had a better manager, they could be serious europa league contender imo.

@thebaldgenius Amen to that. Still feel a bit bad for West Brom and Stoke, both are great club but having both Aston Villa back and Fulham would be sweet. I really hope Wolvehampton also keep their form up, one of my all time favorite championship team. :)

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot

We always seem to lose to Newcastle, especially away, but maybe that's just my perception.

Change of heart: West Ham, Palace, Stoke.

Stoke relegated so Zouma can come back to Chelsea.
Same with Loftus Cheek for Palace.
Bye Felicia West Ham.

In other news, hope to see Villa come back up.

• History

@Emobot

We always seem to lose to Newcastle, especially away, but maybe that's just my perception.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 It ain't sure, but what a day it would be if Aston villa were back! :D